Temperature Controllers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoops said:
Peter Shane said:
Hoops said:
At worst I can get trade price from Jaycar for them
Hoops
[post="78617"][/post]​

Hope you are looking after us poor electrical gadget challanged guys like you mentioned in your pm?

:beer:
PeterS....
[post="78633"][/post]​
Surely will. Once they come in I will find the box that is suitable and start putting them all together. I can pick yours up and wire it together if you like.

Hoops
[post="78656"][/post]​

I would appreciate that hoops.

PeterS....

Any update on the postage costs as yet dreamboat? I hate owing money no matter how much :(

Only waiting to hear from/get money from one person now, so I have ordered the controllers. They do not have sufficient stock, but it will be available for me to collect on Tuesday or Wednesday... ideally I will get them posted out before the end of the week. I have copied the operating instructions ready to include with each delivery.

dreamboat

Hoops said:
Peter Shane said:
Hoops said:
At worst I can get trade price from Jaycar for them
Hoops
[post="78617"][/post]​

Hope you are looking after us poor electrical gadget challanged guys like you mentioned in your pm?

PeterS....
[post="78633"][/post]​
Surely will. Once they come in I will find the box that is suitable and start putting them all together. I can pick yours up and wire it together if you like.

Hoops
[post="78656"][/post]​

I have told Dreamboat you will collect mine Hoops , then I can pick it up when I collect my other stuff.
If you buy j boxes or what ever else is required please double up for me.

Cheers Batz

I'll never retire while AHB has bulk buys , cheers guys :huh:

No worries Batz, how many did you get? only 1?

sorry dreamboat im still away with work but ive pmed you with a email address to get in contact with me. but im catching up on whats been happening. i wasnt being slack just been away from a computer with internet for a while

Hoops if you are heading down for jiffy boxes I will take one, I suppose to be picking mine up from dreamboat i think.

Hoops said:
No worries Batz, how many did you get? only 1?
[post="79080"][/post]​

Yep
Just one thanks Hoops

Cheers Batz

BrissyBrew said:
Hoops if you are heading down for jiffy boxes I will take one, I suppose to be picking mine up from dreamboat i think.
[post="79931"][/post]​
No worries, I will let everyone know the cost once I have mine and measure them up etc etc

Hoops

Controllers are in today, and I have arrange to pick them up first thing tomorrow morning :)

All looking good from here.

If you have not already told me of any preferred posting methods, let me know if you have one, otherwise they will be sent by the cheapest available.

dreamboat

dreamboat said:
Controllers are in today, and I have arrange to pick them up first thing tomorrow morning :)

All looking good from here.

If you have not already told me of any preferred posting methods, let me know if you have one, otherwise they will be sent by the cheapest available.

dreamboat
[post="80157"][/post]​

Hoops will pick mine up thanks Dreamboat...

:beer: PeterS....

Express baggy is probably just as cost effective for these? I will go with that if I can thanks dreamboat.

Hi Dreamboat,

Can you insure mine before posting.... I have this black cloud over me and anything sent to me thru the post that is not insured never arrives at my doorstep. Registered Post also is not a bad idea. Let us know what the damage is and I'll pop the cash in your account.

Beers,
David

Temp controllers are now taking up space in the car, and, unlike the last ones I got, these are all boxed and come with instructions...so all of that printing for nothing :(

I have down for registered post:
PhilS + Hopeye + sintax69

Express post for:
JasonY, BrianK, Redbeard

Everyone else will get whatever is cheap, but express is looking pretty good, probably $6.80 for either one or two, parcel post looks around the $5 mark

dreamboat

Cool,

Express mine if it is only $1.80 more. What are the boxes they came in like? If it is a fairly solid packaging, leave it as is... if not could you fill up the box with plastic bags for padding?

PM me if you need my postal address, not sure if I gave it to you?

Cheers,
Jarrad

Dreamboat,

I'll pick mine up from you or Hoops...

Thanks a heap for organising these!

M

Dreamboat - normal post is fine.

Thanks also for organising these !! Much appreciated !!

It's obviously taken a fair bit of work and time !!

All controllers to be posted were sent today.
Everybody got express post (for $6.46ea package, which was for either 1 or 2 units) except for PhilS and Hopeye who got registered.

Cheers
dreamboat

Back