Temperature Controllers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK
Bet I am too late now , not too worry....but if not I'll have one now..all cashed up after my shutdown work

Batz

Ok, Batz is in.
Nothing is really final until I have received all the $$, then I will order appropriately.

dreamboat.

Just found out about this bulk buy...

If it isn't too late I'd like to be in on the purchase, if not it is ok.

Cheers,
Jarrad

Sorry I am so late but if possible I will take one.

Regards Derrick

Dreamboat have you sent the PM's yet as I haven't received one.

Thanks.

Hell I've started another influx of orders

I need a PM as per banking details too Dreamboat

Cheers Batz

dreamboat said:
All done......
All finished.....

Going Once, Twice............

Sold to the man in the yellow hat.

I will send out my bank details to all on the list, along with amount due.... pending postage costs, which we will sort out later.

dreamboat
[post="77964"][/post]​

I wonder.? It is nearly 9pm and i still have not recieved details. Have I missed out??

:chug: PeterS....

Does the postage costs involved include the package being Registered Post, because I'd like to pay the extra and have it registered :ph34r:

No-one has pm's yet as I haven't sent them...... was going to do it when i got home last night, but instead, I spent the night out on the town (well, in hospital with the wife... nearly in town) until 3am.

Yes, all is ok.... really only should have been a two hour trip, but the public hospital system is just so thorough ;)

Will sort pm's today.

dreamboat

Hate to hear the words Hospital + Night Out in a sentance...

Get some sleep first, hope all is well.

Ha ha.... only got to work 45 mins late, after running the 2 year old 30km out of my way to drop him at daycare, but looking to spend most of the day not working :)

Which means everyone can expect a PM within the next couple of hours.

dreamboat

PM's all sent.
Bank is ANZ which I did not mention in my message (thanks hopeye)

dreamboat

Over half the money has gone in already, and it looks like a bit more should come through in the next day or so.
I will be contacting the bloke with the quantities probably Thursday or Friday, and see if i can collect on Monday or Tuesday. If you are not yet in, you will have to do so today or it will be all over.
This is the list as it stands:

Hoops
Kook
Jgriffin
JasonY
Plastic Man
Peter Shane
PhilS
Barls
Briank
Kbekus
Mobrien
Asher
Sintax69
Redbeard
Hockadays
Brissybrew
Fammer
Hopeye
Batz
Crazy
Jazzafish

Cheers
dreamboat

At worst I can get trade price from Jaycar for them
Hoops

Hoops said:
Hoops
[post="78617"][/post]​

Hope you are looking after us poor electrical gadget challanged guys like you mentioned in your pm?

:beer:
PeterS....

Money in, or cantact has been made by all but two of the buyers.
I will get the stuff on order today if I hear from the last couple of guys.

dreamboat

Peter Shane said:
Hoops said:
Hoops
[post="78617"][/post]​

Hope you are looking after us poor electrical gadget challanged guys like you mentioned in your pm?

:beer:
PeterS....
[post="78633"][/post]​
Surely will. Once they come in I will find the box that is suitable and start putting them all together. I can pick yours up and wire it together if you like.

Hoops

Latest posts

Back