Temperature Controllers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dreamboat, have transferred the money for postage.

dreamboat said:
All controllers to be posted were sent today.
Everybody got express post (for $6.46ea package, which was for either 1 or 2 units) except for PhilS and Hopeye who got registered.

Cheers
dreamboat
[post="80815"][/post]​
thanks dreamboat recieved controller today have d/d your acc with postage, used member No as reference, appreciate your efforts
briank

Thanks Dreamboat

Mine just arrived and Ive just sent you the $6.50 postage

great work

Just installed mine works like a charm had to set it to heat mode (hidden menu Ch) and set point and it was away deadband calibration etc need to be done but thats for another day

Picture_022a.jpg

dreamboat,

I have deposited $6.50 into your account, the goods shoudl arrive here within the next couple of days (we have slow mail).

Thank you for all your trouble for organising this for the group.

Cheers

Thanks Dreambaot,

I got mine yesterday... just need figure out how to put it all together now!

Cheers,
Jarrad

Looks like mine have arrived, had to explain to the wife what was in the package :p Thanks dreamboat, will give it a test run in the HLT this w/end

Picked up mine from the po today. pretty sure i included some 'slack' for the postage dreamboat. pm me if its a problem.

thanks for effort organising

Mine arrived this morning, more toys to play with :)

Thanks Dreamboat!

Nice work of art their Sintax69, it gives me something to think about.

what are the switches for?

One Switch turns on a 2400w Hot water element amd the other turns on a belle kettle element which is controlled by the Temp controller so I get it up to temp with both elements and knock the big one off when it gets close to temp

Picked mine up yesterday. Thanks Dreamboat.

Hey Sintax, have you got the wiring diagrams for yours ??

Sintax - your setup definately looks the part :)

hopeye I dont have any thing drawn up just did it of the top my head helps to be a sparky I guess.
I just put the switch in series with the incoming active and the contact on the controller the rest is as per the diagram in the box I also have a neon across the elements active nuetual so I now when its on

PM me if you need a hand

Well I gave one a test run today and it was about the only thing that went to plan :) Got out of bed and the strick water was sitting at 73deg :D Not as fancy as Sintax's but it will run my HLT for me from now on. Just mounted in a black box from dick smiths and a couple of cables into the back of it (couldn't find and outlets that you mount in panels).

Tis good! Beer is chilling now!

temp_control.jpg

Pete

I have boxed yours up and it is ready to go.
Will post a pic later

Hoops

Here we go, pics in the box plug and play style.

Hoops

Temp_Controller1.JPGTemp_Controller2.JPG

Couple of quick questions guys:

I have it all rigged up and its running good, I have the temp set to 4deg C and the Hy set to 2deg C and the probe type set to NTC but what should I set the AC (Anti Short Cycle delay) to.....2mins? 5mins? 10mins?....default is 1 min and I thought that was a bit over kill?

What do you's have it set to?

Cheers

Hoops - looks awesome! When do I pick mine up ;) :D

M

Back