Tattoos - Who's Got 'em

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is Eamon, your partner ? That's some cool stuff, hope you can post pics once it's complete.

LOL no Eamon (pronounced a-mon) is my younger brother. He is 21 in a few weeks. Its complete now I just dont have pics and I hardly ever see him (even though we live under the same roof and work together...). I'll see if he can send me through any more pics.
Matt is my brother in law - married to my sister Elodie (pronounced l-o-d). Obviously he is the one with Elodie April down his side.

BUMP:

Cocko ?

Ok, excuse the shitty phone camera pic.

This is my back; It is not what I would call finished but unless I win some coin some time it is done for now!

The pic doesn't really show the shading detail but it is outstanding, Craig a friend/The artist, built a needle specially for it. From Memory it was 7 needles with the last one or two splaying out,,, anyway..

I guess you can tell I am a Giger fan!!

View attachment 26687

just realized that my AHB photo album with my tatt pics was marked private. now open for general consumption. linky

Nice work CM2! I love the kids names - never forget a birthday ;)

I just realised my album is private too... How do you change the it?

I'm a piercing man myself... never been a fan of tats. Specially not the tribal armband or tribal sleeve tough sticker bs that every second dude seems to have.

P.S. 4 hook suicide? anyone on here who thinks that is craazy, thats the bottom rung of the beginners ladder. I've seen people suspend from a single hook behind their achilles tendon :icon_vomit:

I think suspensions look super cool I couldn't do it though because of the scarring. I had a chance to do it a couple times recently. Declined politely though :lol:

sorry bout that /offtopic

Just had this one done with my sons name. He is a scorpio, hence the scorpion shape with his name. I designed it myself.

Tattoo.jpg

Cheers

HK

Not quite finished yet. Work by sara Melder of Dynamic tattoos in Richmond, Vic. Original drawing by me.

DSC00103rotate.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

Crappy mobile phone pictures may not do it justice

Got my first one done a few months ago.

Only just got around to getting a pic taken

4 hours worth.

SL371618.JPG

I've got a few scattered bits and pieces, about nine, and had this one updated yesterday. My two kids names - Chloe was originally inked four years back and now her new (3 weeks old) brother's name has been added.
I think a lot of people get them with a particular reason/theme/meaning in mind but sometimes that reason seems less significant further down the track. I myself wish some more thought went into my first couple. I wouldn't say I completely regret them, I just might have had them placed elsewhere or used a slightly different design. Each to their own and good luck to anyone looking to indulge. They are addictive.
Sorry, not great photos. The cross on the forearm is one that myself and my two brothers have identical - though in different places.

100_5625.JPG

100_5634.JPG

WG,

That colour is FARKIN mighty!!

You have to be happy with that!

what bout the other side? ;)

Yeah, haven't got much colour other than that one so was pretty keen.
By other side you mean of that arm or do you mean what about the other arm? I have nothing on the outer side of my arms and an old Pennywise logo on the inside of the other one. Some people probably think the PW is a bit stupid to have a tattoo of but to me it represents a stage in my life and some issues from around then so it's not just the band.

can anyone in sydney reccommend a good tattoo place/artist...

looking at getting one done soonish and just researching..

Preferably one who is good with lettering....

Custom work or 'off the wall' ?

The brothers from Kaleidescope at Bondi are known for some pretty outstanding work.

Karl Kauffman at Deuce Tattoo Rooty Hill does some CRAZY stuff, if that's your thing (google it, you'll see what I mean)

I'll ask the wife tonight, she is the one in this house with the knowledge on any form of body mods....

How long you willing to wait to get in?

happy to wait a while, especially if the work is outstanding...

I'm pretty sure I know what writing I want, just need to work out in what script and where!

Honestly, most artists can do script, you wont have to wait.

FFS I have been waiting since March for my next appointment, for a custom work Ive been sketching for a while) have the consultation next week but wont start till November ! But for a 30 hour job, Im happy to hold out for the right artist, and it happens that he's in very high demand.

i know most artists can do it.. but would feel better getting advice on who to go to from people who have tat's...

Latest posts

Back