Tattoos - Who's Got 'em

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of studios are online these days, you really need to look at each artist's portfolio to determine who is best for what you need. Have you done that ?

Here's some for starters, they all have online galleries.

Inner Vision - Surry Hills
Wicked Ink - Penrith
Illustrated Man - Central
Pretty in Ink - West Ryde
Tatamundra - East Sydney
Deuce - Rooty Hill
Sleevemasters - Kings Cross
Tattoo Nation - Castle Hill

thanks renegade..

yes I have started looking but is hard to get a guage sometime with ONLY galleries. Hence my asking for advice here!

Yeah, get pierced instead, I can recommend someone for that now...

Yeah, get pierced instead, I can recommend someone for that now...

Standard peirced ears on guys is so freaking gay. Are we still in the pink jumper wearing 1980's ?

However if the holes are big enough to fit at least a pencil through, then that's a whole other story. Totally cool.

I know the man for that too...

My wife has two sets of tunnels in her ears, big 1/2 inch ones and then smaller 3mm ones above them.

I know the man for that too...

My wife has two sets of tunnels in her ears, big 1/2 inch ones and then smaller 3mm ones above them.

My wife does too, same size ! Only one in each ear though. They look awesome with carved bone through them.

Nice, mine prefers tunnels for work (nurse).

I'd consider doing some myself, but they have just updated the dress code for work and are starting to place restrictions on stretched lobes.

People used to rave about Kiwi Kim is she still around in Sydney?

People used to rave about Kiwi Kim is she still around in Sydney?

Last I heard she was working with Sash (I think?) out Penrith way. That might be a place to start if you want her.

She did my first one at her old Celtic Dragon studio in Newtown (now you know I'm an old f*rt). I liked her knot work so that was why I chose her. The resulting knotwork wheel headed Celtic cross looks as good as the day she did the work.

Cheers - Fermented.

Well, it's taken AGES, but we finally got ourselves inked...

I stuck with my handprint of my daughters hand, basically got an ink pad and some sheets of paper, did a pile of hand stamps and took those to the artist, was quite happy with the results.

tims.jpg

The wife went with a rather large dragon that took up the entire of her lower back.....Hers isn't done yet, but after 2 hours in the chair she had reached her limit...

Angs.jpg

Managed to do 15 years in the Navy and leave as a clean-skin :huh:

My wife has 3, if that counts.....

Fester Out.

The 2 tats on my back are for my boys, the bottom one was only hours old when taken.

I originally planned to have the zodiac symbols for all my kids, but the soldier really goes well for the story of my youngest.

13545_1202247328596_1000968535_3047.jpg

13545_1202247368597_1000968535_3047.jpg

Well, it's taken AGES, but we finally got ourselves inked...

I stuck with my handprint of my daughters hand, basically got an ink pad and some sheets of paper, did a pile of hand stamps and took those to the artist, was quite happy with the results.

View attachment 36224

The wife went with a rather large dragon that took up the entire of her lower back.....Hers isn't done yet, but after 2 hours in the chair she had reached her limit...

View attachment 36225

Handprint is cool idea ;)

Her other hand is due to be scarified on the opposite side of my chest next month.

Need to start planning my next one I think.

Well, after being away working and watching a bit of Cable TV, i have been enjoying watching LA INK and MIAMI INK.. It has now got me excited about getting another after 13 years.... ;)

Looks amazing Pollux.

Where did you get that done at.

Hope you can post a pic or two, when it is all healed up.

Back