Tap To Font Adapter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siborg

Reaction score
So I've had my shiny new perlicks sitting there for a while and thought I'd better get off my arse and install them (only have one keg filled atm, so haven't been in a rush)

Basically its just the tap, with the thread. I need something to screw them onto so that I can fix them to the font. I've had a look at C'brewers offerings, but the two parts needed cost $39 and $34.50. I'd be cheaper for me to buy a whole tap from G&G, throw away the tap and just use the font connector.

Surely these are available. Anyone know where I can get em?

So you can't use the ones from your old font? My Perlicks just screwed straight into the existing connections

So you can't use the ones from your old font? My Perlicks just screwed straight into the existing connections
I only have 2 old taps with the connections, and three holes on my font. I just need one more.

I reckon this from G&G will be one half. You may need to contact keg king to see if they have spares of the other part (the rounded part that sits against the font and provides the flat surface)

Thats a similar thing to what C'brewer have on offer. It's got like a disconnect valve or something. I just want a piece of threaded pipe that I can fix to the tap and through the font.

Anyone from the evening traffic have any ideas?

Here's a pic of what I need, anyone have any thoughts?

gallery_14633_636_51566.jpg

try sending Andale an email, can't find it on the site but I can't find the fittings I bought from them on there either.

Latest posts

Back