Sydney Thu 11/12 - Mini-Crawl starting 6pm Lord Nelson

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PistolPatch

Reaction score
A few of us are catching up for a beer tomorrow night starting at the Lord Nelson (19 Kent Street, The Rocks). As to whether we actually do a mini-crawl, who knows? We might end up being too lazy :blink:.

Let me know here if you want to join us and I'll send you my mobile number. We'll make sure we don't leave the Lord until 7:30 at least and I'll wear the red and blue striped shirt you can see in my pic here. That photo's getting old now so look for the shirt with something fatter and rounder in it.

Sydney brewers are always great fun so hope to see you there,
Pat

P.S. Sorry about the late notice but had no time to post earlier.

Sounds like I might be able to make it!

Fingers crossed.

Good stuff Jazza and hope you can make it Nick. If you arrive very late, remember to check under tables as well :). Will send you my mobile number now.

so east coast luered you back ???

hows it going mate ?

cheers

Apologies for the slow response Bunny Bunyip. I only got back to Perth late the day before yesterday and have done two really long days since. Was great to meet a few new Sydney Brewers above but we didn't talk about beer much for some strange reason. First time that has happened??? I think I owe someone a beer as well - hate not re-paying a beer.

Was in Sydney for a nieces wedding. The Martin Place events that followed were fairly close to home in several ways.C'est la vie.

When I dream of having time to relax though and having a beer with someone of great value, I always think of you Ned and quite a few other QLD'ers.

;)
Pat

Back