Sunshine Coast Brewers Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBQ at the dam perhaps? Hungi?

InCider.

Brecky at the dam hey?

Batz

Banjo_029.jpg

Brecky at the dam hey?

Batz

View attachment 19612

Nice view Batz look forward to drunkedly staring at it, Pub would be fine mate whatevers easiest, much of a hike from your place to the pub ? by the look of your bar mate you wouldn't be down at the pub to often :beerbang: I'll probly be takin the family wagon so i'll camp up in there, Cheers mate looking forward to it.

Bulp
AndrewQld
QldKev
InCider
NickB

OK not big mobs of us ATM ;)
Now AndrewQld has already put his name in for a bed,that leaves two spare.
Otherwise you are going to need to bring bedding,and it a tiled floor here ! If you like I can call a hire place to see how much fold out beds are but they will need to come from Gympie.

I should have five kegs on-line by then,feel free to bring a keg if you have your own set up,I have no spare taps.
Brecky is OK,but I need to work something out for dinner.We can fire up the hot plate and knock up some burgers or hit the Kin Kin pub,good meals $15.00-$20.00.
Any suggestions?

Batz

Batz
If another bed is still up for grabs I'll take it.

AndrewQld
Do you want to share a car?

QldKev

Batz
If another bed is still up for grabs I'll take it.

AndrewQld
Do you want to share a car?

QldKev

Sounds good to me Kev, who's driving? By the way Kev drop in on Saturday morning about 10.00am if you want, I'm putting down a dunkel for kevnlis to take away with him.

Jeff, the pub sounds good or we could all bring a plate. I could bring a beef and red wine casserole in a crock pot.
You make the call mate as it's your place I'm happy to go woth the flow.
Thought I might bring the yabbie trap down if you don't mind and see what's growing in your dam, might even end up with yabbie for appetisers :p

Andrew

I make a pretty wicked pork vindaloo :super: Just another option mate

I'm just a Pākehā trying to get a feed eh? :D

Maori Brekky - Pooha & Pakeha :lol:

Looking ok, SWAMBO managed the shower solo yesterday. All depends on what the surgeon does next Fri, if another op is needed to remove the stainless steel then I'm out.

Could bring a sweet curry in a crock pot from here plus a keg de parti, but happy to go with the majority, pub's fine if thats the call.

Count me in, either date.

It'll be great to see you again Jason,it's been a while since your been to one of these beer appreciation thingys :chug: :party: :beer: :beerbang:

Batz

Guys
The crock pot thing sounds the go,easy azz and good for this weather.
We have a couple of warming plates so casserole dishes can be kept warm as well.

Looking forward to it.

Batz

Sounds good Batz, I'll bring a plate too. Sounds like we'll have some awesome leftovers for brekky.

I bags setting up my swag at the dam. Haven't shagged a lady yowie yet.

Sounds good Batz, I'll bring a plate too. Sounds like we'll have some awesome leftovers for brekky.

I bags setting up my swag at the dam. Haven't shagged a lady yowie yet.

You want to be careful Sean,weird stuff happens down there at night :huh:

hippiegirl.jpg

hip.jpg

old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpg

My hair might grow back in a purple haze!

And I'm still keen in the hippie chick on the hill in the caravan. A handful of lentils and some organic beer and I'll be in like Flynn! :D

Let's hope there's no fairies at the dam. If there is I'll be buggered! :lol:

AndrewQld; see you on the weekend, we can work out details then.

Batz; thank for the bed. I'll see what everyone else is bringing in the way of food and bring a last minute item.

QldKev

Batz
Bulp
AndrewQld
QldKev
InCider
NickB
Nonicman
Screwtop

So eight of us,we're ot going to need eight casseroles.
Lets fix it at three and Julie and I'll do something,perhaps the others can bring a few munchies of some sort.
Batz organic free range eggs and very nice locally smoked bacon for breccy :icon_cheers:
And it's bloody cold in these here hills at night,plan for that.

Batz

I'll bring a Pork Vindaloo, better put the toilet paper in the fridge mate ring sting burns :beer:

I'll bring a Pork Vindaloo, better put the toilet paper in the fridge mate ring sting burns :beer:

OK
I'll challenge you.........has hot as you can make it Julie and I can eat it....you have to eat it as well ^_^

Batz

Latest posts

Back