Sunshine Coast And Environs Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent

Not worried on choice of name (but I think we should have one).

Cheers

I dunno, all sounds a bit high tech for my liking.........
How are ya fella's, long time etc etc etc

So can anybody join this two bit shitheap or what?, and as for Incider being a brewer I would like to see some evidence. :drinks:
Jay

If we share our email addy's and each set up an address book group, anyone can broadcast to the group. Maybe a Club Link, how do we go about setting that up? Anyone.

For the time being - the register:

InCider
Batz
Ratchie
Thefawnroux
Screwtop

Pine Rivers club PUBS has a Google group and it's set up so that if I send an email (in this instance to [email protected]) then everyone gets it, and similarly if someone replies then everybody gets it as well. It can be a wee bit busy and cumbersome but keeps everyone in the loop. PUBS has a membership under 30 in numbers so quite manageable.

Count me in, I'm midway and find that Sunshine Plaza is marginally more convenient than Chermside etc etc so probably more coast oriented nowadays.

Ok, the list of SCABS as it stands is:

InCider
Batz
Ratchie
Thefawnroux
Screwtop
Shed101
TidalPete
Sav
Roscoe
Thomas J
Brucce
Kymba
TBird
JayandCath
BribieG

Our Book of Secrets: AboutScabs.jpeg

Pine Rivers club PUBS has a Google group and it's set up so that if I send an email (in this instance to [email protected]) then everyone gets it, and similarly if someone replies then everybody gets it as well. It can be a wee bit busy and cumbersome but keeps everyone in the loop. PUBS has a membership under 30 in numbers so quite manageable.

Count me in, I'm midway and find that Sunshine Plaza is marginally more convenient than Chermside etc etc so probably more coast oriented nowadays.
Exactly how this one works, Bribie.

* Thomas J
* Brucce
* Batz
* Screwtop
* thefawnroux
* jayandcath
* bribieg

have been subscribed

* InCider
* TBird
* Shed101
* TidalPete

PUBS, BABBS, SCABS, admit it, you're a brewing club whore Bribie :)

With regards to the group, that's how the Babbs one works, just that only the committee can email everyone.
You can have multiple lists, so you could have an everyone list, as per the brewerhood type list, and then an announce list perhaps, which only a couple of nominated members can email, depends on how you want to do it...
It's very easy to administer, as long as the 'webmaster' remembers to add all the emails anyway... ;)

Screwpop - thanks for starting it all, and Bonj, thanks for taking on the job.

Much appreciated,

TP.

Thanks for doing this Bonj.

PM sent

Cheers Roscoe

Okay, the only missing address from the above list is Kymba. Everyone else has been subscribed.

Okay, the only missing address from the above list is Kymba. Everyone else has been subscribed.

pm sent

just picturing me rollin' with my ho's wearing my new shirt...

SCABS
pick us?
cross the line?

or some shit

looked waaaayyy bettera in my head

kymba

Don't know how I missed this thread earlier...

Still have to organise my new place before I can put my first brew, but keen to meet up and learn.

The list is now called SunnyBrewers. To join, you need to PM me your email address.

Well after a flurry of interest, this list has hardly been used. No discussions have taken place on there for 3 months.
There's no point it being there if you're not going to use it.

If you don't want it, please let me know and I'll shut it down.

Latest posts

Back