Sunshine Coast And Environs Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after a flurry of interest, this list has hardly been used. No discussions have taken place on there for 3 months.
There's no point it being there if you're not going to use it.

If you don't want it, please let me know and I'll shut it down.

send the email request just now.

Cheers,
Martin

Yes I must admit I've never used the system - I get the feeling that the Sunny Coast Brewers are pretty much free spirits and I have contacts with them individually - Pete, Shed, Screwy, Batz, Sav etc but they don't really seem to gel as a social group from what I've seen. Good idea at the time and thanks, Bonj :icon_cheers:

Well after a flurry of interest, this list has hardly been used. No discussions have taken place on there for 3 months.
There's no point it being there if you're not going to use it.

If you don't want it, please let me know and I'll shut it down.

After unsubscribing from your new list I sent you two messages Bonj.
We have set up our own email group here but thanks heaps for all your efforts. :beer:

TP

After unsubscribing from your new list I sent you two messages Bonj.
We have set up our own email group here but thanks heaps for all your efforts. :beer:

TP
I got your messages, which read like you were dissatisfied with the original naming of the list, and for some reason that meant the new list too...
They did not mention that you had set up a new list.

That's fine. SunnyBrewers list has been deleted.

So glad I went to the effort of setting it up and collecting addresses and subscribing everyone manually....

Back