Att: Sunshine Coast, QLD brewers.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've enjoyed good beer for a couple years I'm 22 yrs old and I've been brewing for around 6 months. I'm looking to start a craft brewing community on the Sunshine Coast with competitions, events, talks etc. I have a Facebook account called sunny coast craft beer. So anyone who's keen keep in touch.

BingBangBrewhouse said:
I've enjoyed good beer for a couple years I'm 22 yrs old and I've been brewing for around 6 months. I'm looking to start a craft brewing community on the Sunshine Coast with competitions, events, talks etc. I have a Facebook account called sunny coast craft beer. So anyone who's keen keep in touch.
Pomona hey? Now that's getting close to Kin Kin and the Batz brewery.

Batz

Ok, I'll do my bit. There's a fridge sitting on the footpath around the corner from me. If anyone wants it, I'll go get it and put it under my carport. I must live in a good area, I picked up both my fermenting fridge and my keg fridge off the side of the road...

Good on you BBB. There are quite a few sunnycoast AHBers sniffing around for a group, just needed someone to make it happen.
Good luck with, look forward to seeing it unfold. Cheers. :icon_cheers:

New Maroochydore resident here. Been brewing 3 odd years and have fermented up every infection known to man in that time. I enter the odd comp but busy life ATM with a 9mth old daughter. I'll check out your group and hopefully meet youse all at some stage.

Excuse the late reply. If anyone would want to meet up for a brew day, I brew at the Pomona shops every Sunday. But we can meet at anyone's place. I would love to see the bats brewery for sure. I know Kin Kin. It's not far at all.

Latest posts

Back