Starting Out Ag Brewing In Darwin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strubes

Reaction score
Hello All,
Just starting out with AG brewing and would like to meet and see how people in Darwin go about making good beer.

Thanks
Benny :icon_cheers:

Hello All,
Just starting out with AG brewing and would like to meet and see how people in Darwin go about making good beer.

Thanks
Benny :icon_cheers:
Good luck, bloke...
All the best on the AG journey !
Support
Ferg

All the best mate , good to see you are making the move to the dark side . I hope you have good temp control as I know it is the dry season up there and the temps are still high for brewing and even warmer in the wet :rolleyes:

Cheers
Beerbelly

Hi Strubes, welcome to the forum mate. I haven't forgotten you and promise to get back to you soon about that list of ingredients you need mate.

cheers

Browndog

Gday Strubes
AG Brewing in Darwin is all plain sailing, just use ice in your chillout block and a temperature controller on your fermenter and all is good. Make sure you dispose of any spent grain or seal it away well, roachs love it as do any bush rats in the area.
If you find an economical way of getting grain up, let us know ;)

Thanks everyone hope it all goes well...
Yeah got temp control, so should be alright.

Hey Eater any chance of having a look a your setup and watching when you brew to help educate me... I shouldn't have a grain problem as my dogs eat just about anything.. But the other idea is to freeze it until bin day.. But thanks for the heads up about the Rats don't want them around the house..

Cheers
Strubes :beerbang:

hey mate,

welcome and good luck with it. managing temp will be important but at least in darwin its mainly hot so you will only need to be generally cooling which is great. down here in melb its cold as in winter and hot in summer so im actually trying to balance my cool room so the heat pad dosent fight the cooling system.

all the best mate

cheers

Back