Stainless Steel Bimetal Thermometers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok just got off the phone and they only have one 100mm in stock and no 63mm ones. He did say that they are re-evaluating what ones they are going to stock and the stock levels. Basically it sounds like they are going to expand the range of probes so hopefully they will get some 40 - 100 deg ones or the like.

Unfortunately no ETA as the person who deals with then is on holidays. Will have to call them again in a couple of months to see where they are at.

Oh and it does reek of a bulk buy when the right ones show up :p

Adelaide Office have:
- 63mm Dial -20 to +80c 150mm probe for 23.00 ea +Gst
Only 2 in stock.
Now only 1 as i just ordered one.

- 100mm Dial -20 to +80c 150mm probe 41.00ea + GST

I got a SS 0-100C probe thermometer for $19.95 from Howards Storage World in Woden (Canberra).

Does the job in the mashtun and I calibrate it easily with the rest of my more accurate thermometers...
TL

I bought three of the -20 -80 degree ones with 63mm dial for my fermenting kegs from onetemp a few weeks ago. They have a larger range than what appears on the net so just having a chat with the bloke on the other end of the phone will find a way around what they have or havn't got in stock.

Also I placed the order at about 5pm and they came around 9 oclock the next morning all the way from SA. :D All and all a very happy camper

Derrick

has anyone looked at there winery page that plc could control every thing one touch brewey but the sr90 looks the goods runs stand alone and pc software data logging and takes all temp sensors and PID, FA+RA heating, cooling may get a price on this

Back