• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Or Swap: Mashmaster Bimetal 3"dial Thermometer - Extended Thre

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vykuza

Reaction score
I bought this 3" dial bi-metal thermometer direct from Mashmaster less than 12 months ago. All that time it's been sitting in its box waiting for me to install it in my esky mash tun.

Well, the esky mash tun has gone to the big mash tun party in the sky, so I no longer have a need for the thermometer! I am building a new mash tun from a (legal) keg, so the LONG THREAD isn't what I want.

Looking to ideally swap for any number of belgian style thick 750ml bottles suitable for corking. IE: Duvel and Chimay bottles. If I don't get any swap offers in 24 hours, it will go to the first in best dressed at 50% of RRP at $21.85 plus postage. Please don't PM me about buying (not swapping) until 6pm 29/3. I will update this post or the thread if someone nabs it before then.

To reiterate, the thermometer is unused, new, in box.

So, the details on the thermometer from the Mashmaster site still hold true:

With a mashmaster bi-metal thermometer you can brew with confidence. A long weldless fitting just the thing if you want to install a thermometer on your kettle, mash tun, or hot liquor tun, but dont want to pay for or have the hassle of welding in threaded sockets. If you mash in a converted esky the long pipe thread makes it easy to install the thermometer through the thick insulated wall of your esky. Just drill a hole and you're ready to install!

SPECIFICATIONS

3" Glass Lens
304 Stainless Steel Case
Large graduations
Display 0 to 100C Customised for brewing
Accuracy +/- 1% of F.S.D.
Recalibration Screw on the rear of the case
304 Stainless Steel Stem - 6mm diameter x 50mm length
1/2" or 12.5mm hole required
Stainless Steel Male Thread - 70mm long weldless fitting

Link to the page with product photos is here.

For bottle swappers, I'm in the inner west, Sydney.

Thanks!

I dont have any bottles :(
But am happy to buy if you dont have any luck

Back