Ss Spray Ball For Washing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"In small breweries and plants brushes and scrubbers still reign supreme. This will not change in the future."

Who is this guy, a latter-day Nostrodamus, the "Future" hey ask L.Cohen about that.
What, he has got some sort of magical spray ball that he sees 10, 20 or even 30 years in the future. You've been hooked by a lead balloon I reckon.

K

Well the quote is from Wolfgang Kunze (Technology Brewing and Malting, Page 721 third international edition).
I agree it might have read better with a qualifier in there but Kunze is I find a very reliable source, and I have a sneaking suspicion that for the balance of my life time he is probably right after that, who cares.

MHB

I think might just go to the local pig flying competitions tomorrow instead.

Hey, just because all those pigs choose not to fly doesn't mean they can't. One day I'll find a flying one and prove the world wrong!

Got a price back from "Technical Projects" - $173.90 + gst

This thread reminded that I had these puppies stored away, I had always planed to build these into my brew kit one day, some where.
I still haven't seen them in action but I'll hook a hose up and see how they go at various flow rates.

spray_balls.JPG

Back