Southeast Queensland Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the freight from my first payment, so you will see two payments from me, one for grain and one for freight. - hoppydog.

Deposited money today, thanks ralph.
Also, is pick up still looking like the 21st? If so, we are away on holidays until the 22nd, would anybody be willing to take my 3 sacks back to there place until I can grab them on Monday. I'm in the Ipswich area so anywhere west of Capalaba would be great :) . Just thought I'd ask here before I ring Ross and see if he doesnt mind hanging on to them for a couple more days.

Cheers
bah

BB Team, we're in the home straight, majority of orders are paid for and the grain should be arriving on Friday for pick up on Saturday. :D

Edit: So yes BAH, still on for this coming Saturday. I may be able to drop your grain off as I'm heading to Toowoomba afterwards, will confirm later in the week.

Thanks Ralph. jpr pm'd me, he lives not far from me and is gonna grab my 3 sacks for me.

Cheers
bah

Just about there! :icon_cheers:
Nb. We're just about all paid up, if you haven't paid yet or arranged anything with me along those lines, then now is a good time to do that and ensure the order is available for you to pick up on Saturday.

Anyone from around st lucia/toowong able to pick up my grain? I got rostered on for sat because this chick is sick.

Also, anyone got any jobs going at their work? :)

RdeVjun; tried PM'ing you, but your inbox is full (wonder why :p ). Assuming this Saturday is still a go for pick-up, I'm free most of the morning to help out with anything if need be. Just say the word and the time and I'll be there.

Cheers,
tallie

If the grain arrives tomorrow, would be there any issue with me picking up then?

Cheers

Shite! Can't make it tomorrow for pickup (damn alc free children's party <_< ) Anyone willing to haul a couple of sacks to babbs for me? If not I'll pickup next week.

Shite! Can't make it tomorrow for pickup (damn alc free children's party <_< ) Anyone willing to haul a couple of sacks to babbs for me? If not I'll pickup next week.

Alcohol free children's party?! Should make it a child free alcohol party instead! :p

I'll grab them and bring them to BABBs with your sodium perc.

Cheers,
tallie

Alcohol free children's party?! Should make it a child free alcohol party instead! :p

I'll grab them and bring them to BABBs with your sodium perc.

Cheers,
tallie
Tallie's personal delivery service!... thanks again mate... owe you a couple of beers then.
Cheers
:icon_cheers:

Chaps, the grain has arrived! B)

As per TP (many thanks BTW! :D ) should be available to pick up after about 0900, so after it has all been sorted and labelled.

Apologies for the PM box being full! :eek:

Goldy's got mine in the AM. Thanks for organising -- very civil BB.

Latest posts

Back