Southeast Queensland Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again Ralph!

You've done well again, especially considering you didn't even get anything!

Cheers

Thanks Ralph.

Pete: I was unable to collect today, so are the uncollected sacks labelled with our name so we can collect later this week, and so the friendly Craftbrewer staff can find it in the back for me?

Awesomeness !! Thanks Ralph.
Big thanks to you too TP You go hard for a retiree. :icon_cheers:
Daz

Oh, big thanks to you too Daz, for organising the Crystal Mini-BB, and I assume Pete, for his fastidiousness in measuring to the grain the 5kg of each that I so humbly, humbly have received.... ;)

Cheers

Thanks Ralph.

Pete: I was unable to collect today, so are the uncollected sacks labelled with our name so we can collect later this week, and so the friendly Craftbrewer staff can find it in the back for me?

All uncollected sacks are marked with brewer's names Chad. Sorry to have missed you. :icon_cheers:
Big thanks to Ralph for another successful bulk buy. :super:

TP

Thanks for organising again Ralph good to catch up with some of the guys as well this morning.
I must learn not to walk into the shop tho the wallet is a bit lighter for it
Cheers
Brucce

Thanks Ralph - very well organised.
Kev: See you tomorrow in Maryborough
TP: thanks for helping out - nice to meet you
Wallace: Sorry, we didn't get in touch re wheat split. Sing out if you still want to try and organise something, else - maybe next time.

Glen

Thanks for organising again Ralph good to catch up with some of the guys as well this morning.
I must learn not to walk into the shop tho the wallet is a bit lighter for it
Cheers
Brucce

Haha, I managed to avoid the shop :lol: (no offence to Ross & Co)

Thanks heaps Ralph, great to meet you mate, great work as usual by all.

I have Wildayeast's grain as we organised too.

Cheers
Goldy

Righto, pretty much done and dusted! B)
Guys who picked up on Friday, I suspect you've got a Barrett Burston Pale and not an Ale as we're out by one of each, down a Pale and up an Ale. I didn't make it clear in the beginning however it makes inventory difficult if there's any uncertainty regarding the stock because some have already been taken before I get there to check it. There may also have been a mistake at dispatch, so only you know the answer to the puzzle. Thankfully we were able to swap it, so everything is square now.
Appreciate that sometimes things come up Chad, thanks for letting us know, the CB staff should point you to the remaining BB sacks. So there's three subscribers needing to pick up their grain, I do have to stress that I can't be held responsible for it any longer and nor can Ross after delivery into the shop, so I'd get in and nab it as soon as you can (note CB are closed on Mondays).
Anyway, altogether a fairly smooth effort so well done plus it was grand to catch up with many of you awesome AHB SEQBBers. Big thanks of course to Tidal Pete, tallie, others who helped out this morning, of course always grateful to Ross and his helpful CB team, plus tips me lid to anyone I may have missed. :icon_chickcheers:

Many thanks Ralph - see you next week :beerbang:

Just picked my lot up from jpr. Thanks jpr for picking them up for me and thanks to Ralph for organising the BB.

Cheers
bah

Thanks again for organising, Ralph! Might see you Wednesday.

Cheers,
tallie

Cheers Ralph & co!

Thanks for organising & helping us all out with the cheap grain.

also nice to meet you & thanks for the tip about doing double batches. It shall be put to good use :)

Thanks to Ralph for organising the bulk buy
and thanks to Glen for dropping of the grain, and also the great chat and beers! It was good to catch up with you again

Kev

Picked up 2 of my bags today Ralph. Just need to re-organise with the others/splitters......

Latest posts

Back