Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy June 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it too late to add another bag to my order? if not I would like to add 1x bb pale

Can I please order a bag of wey wheat and a bag of wey pils. On a tablet so I can't add. Thanks.

Is it too late for me to jump in? Got my first grain mill yesterday after getting frustrated with the pre-crushed grains I was buying.
If not too late, any chance I can get a wey pils, BB wheat and TFFMMO (one of each)? Added to the spreadsheet - sorry if I wasn't supposed to do that.
Thanks!

Cummy and Danp3d, you are in!

I think we will have to call it a wrap now.

I will update the spreadsheet and send PMs to the latecomers this afternoon.

Hi Alfadog / Danp3d, just got off phone from supplier & we only have 7.5 bags total of TFFMMO. Danp3d I have asked for additional Bairds Maris Otter as a replacement at $61 a bag otherwise there is the new Low colour TFFMMO that I have also ordered a few bags of.

Sorry supplier is out of stock until mid July.

Steve

Hi Alfadog / Danp3d, just got off phone from supplier & we only have 7.5 bags total of TFFMMO. Danp3d I have asked for additional Bairds Maris Otter as a replacement at $61 a bag otherwise there is the new Low colour TFFMMO that I have also ordered a few bags of.

Sorry supplier is out of stock until mid July.

Steve

Thanks for the heads up mate - I'd be happy with a Bairds MO if that's an option :cheers:

How are we going for payments alfadog? Are we still on track for pickup this weekend??

I think we should be good for pickup this weekend. I may just cover some of the stragglers if not all money is in by Weds so that we can keep things moving.

I think we should be good for pickup this weekend. I may just cover some of the stragglers if not all money is in by Weds so that we can keep things moving.
Mate send me a PM with your details and i'll transfer ASAP

Yes no problems, you can sort out difference at pickup, Steve

Latest posts

Back