Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy June 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may not be able to make it to pick up this weekend (if it happens this weekend) as I'll be down the coast... would I be able to do my pick up on a different day at all or does it all happen on the same day?

Everything is locked in for this weekend! Other times can be arranged through Hoppydays.It was a smooth and fast bulk buy, thanks guys!

If anybody wants to place a order for any other gear for pickup they can do through website & select pickup freight option & please add AHB name to notes.

Looking at Friday 9-5 & Sat 10-5 for pickups.

I can make it over there on Friday. I work broken shifts and have a near on 5 hour break on Friday so plenty of time through the day. Where is Hoppy Days located?

I'll be around tomorrow, late AM at this stage. I'll jump on the website and add a couple of essentials to the order.

Nice! Thanks @alfadog and everyone else - looking forward to getting the grains on Saturday (can't make it on Friday, unfortunately).

I just placed an order for some hops and accidentally double ordered some Saaz, but didn't order any Citra as intended.
Is it possible to change one of the Saaz orders to Citra and I'll fix up the difference tomorrow?

Sorry about the hassle.

Hey HoppyDays won't be able to make it this weekend, should be able next weekend or the Monday 2nd. Cheers

I'm hoping to make it sometime this week - maybe wednesday or friday arvo...failing that, I'll pickup on Saturday. I'll buy a couple of those white pails too storage too if you have any in stock.

Latest posts

Back