Southeast Queensland Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Good here!

Cheers

I'm looking good!

The order is looking good too! B)

Thanks RdeVjun for organising this. You have done a great job at organising this. Feel free to PM me next time you organise another :icon_cheers:

Looks great, thanks for updating it, and also running this :icon_cheers:

Kev

all good now... and yeah thanks for organizing

Mines good all Ralph, but there looks to be a few other columns where the totals aren't working

Zoom in a bit. Mine defaulted to 75% and the totals were all ####. Made it 100% and all good.

Cheers

Zoom in a bit. Mine defaulted to 75% and the totals were all ####. Made it 100% and all good.

Cheers

Ahhh, teach me to be sneaking a look at it during work hours....

Mine looks good -- sorry if I caused you any confusion by the TF... :wacko:

Cheers, Brian

Team, unfortunately the Weyermann Munich I is out of stock, expected by 4th week January- our options are to wait until it arrives which would probably push pickup date to 4th Feb at the earliest or swap the three ordered for another grain and at this stage we could expect pickup as planned on 21st Jan if we can order ex- stock.
If you've ordered some Munich I and you don't want to substitute for another grain, I'm fairly sure Maxt and perhaps ekul would jump all over another sack or two.
Note that Bairds seem to have their own Light Munich, compared to Weyermann it seems like they're chalk & cheese though. Unsure of its availability, perhaps phone Ross if interested.

Ralph I have just used some of the Bairds Munich in an English IPA. It is more closely related to an amber malt than a German Munich. Not really a sub.

Thanks for that info abc, I figured as much.

I'll drop the bag of Munich and not replace it
Cheers
Brucce

Latest posts

Back