South/east Sydney Brewers Club First Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats just special samwise.... good stuff
not sure id run with it but its good...

Guys I have a big enough place in Earlwood to probably host a session or two at some stage.

That is a mighty fine offer floppinab. We might just take up that offer at some stage. Not sure if you have enough space, but a brew day in the summer a few drinks to hand sounds mighty fine to me. :party:

Of course the name doesn't need to be area related or an acronym. It could be some brew/beer related word or phrase. What about the floccers? :lol:

"Linz seems to have a knack for these acronyms perhaps he could have a go"

Sydney's Western Attenuating Troupe???

S.W.A.T.

naah, nah-nah-naah, nah-nah-naah (movie theme music!!!!)...

"What about the floccers?" sounds familiar????

S.E.A.L.S will do as interim name for now unless anyone has any huge dramas.

Seems to be the one thats most popular, obviously like all of us realise it isnt a necessity to actually live in that area.

However I am very firm about this it is a necessity that you are a Ale and/or Lager sipper!

We'll review the name in a few months or before if someone comes up with a real quirky name.

Cheers.

Thats pretty damn good Mike.

What do others reckon?

SEALS or SWEAT?

or just "Sydney Attenuation Team"

S.A.T

Dunno if I'd want to be associated with a bunch of home brewers called...

SWEAT !?!?!?!

...."what you do WHILE you're brewing

or

WHAT your brews taste like??

thats not far to travel, and a lot of us "southerners" are all talkin of travelling to Balmain on Saturday too , not like were talkin as far as Manly or Campelltown ... like ya said we will sort it with time ...

could be seals and co... LOL...

Thought we'd save you the trouble. :p :D

gallery_1472_31_18688.jpg

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/Macarthur...er_Enthusiasts/

Cheers,
Jase

or just "Sydney Attenuation Team"

S.A.T

Dunno if I'd want to be associated with a bunch of home brewers called...

SWEAT !?!?!?!

...."what you do WHILE you're brewing

or

WHAT your brews taste like??

Attenuation - IMO thats just getting way to technical... I am not meaning to offend but it sounds rather silly for a brew club IMO.

Sydney Home Imbibers Team - S.H.I.T.

what about just ISB - Inner Sydney Brewclub

looks like we are the inner sydney brewers gentlemens and laties

I sent an email out to the group on Saturday with my comments on the proposed names and suggestion. I don't know how many saw it but I know 1 did....

Anyway, my idea for a name was ALBATROSS which stands for

Ale & Larger Brewers Across The Rest Of Southern Sydney.

Comments suggestions?

Chrres

Crozdog

I presume that person would have been me I apologise I forgot. If anyone desperately wants this to be the name PM me, and if it changes your vote from ISB mention that 2.

Easy enough?

good work crozdog but for mine its still Inner Sydney Brewers , simple is good .... seeing your a creative type croz have a go at a logo design *S*

just so you all know , the idea of the black olive is probably out due to it not opening till 5pm keep eyes open for a substitute venue peoples...

Latest posts

Back