Someone From Sabsosa?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattC

Reaction score
Hi could someone from SABSOSA answer a question for me about the AABC. I would like to deposit the necessary funds for my entry fees into the SABSOSA account as per the AABC entry form. I am doing it via Internet banking and thus cannot provide a receipt of the transaction. Will a receipt number accompanying the entry and my full name as the reference suffice? I need to send the entries tomorrow and I just realised I dont have the cash on me and would love to not have to drive down to the nearest ATM.

Cheers

Hi could someone from SABSOSA answer a question for me about the AABC. I would like to deposit the necessary funds for my entry fees into the SABSOSA account as per the AABC entry form. I am doing it via Internet banking and thus cannot provide a receipt of the transaction. Will a receipt number accompanying the entry and my full name as the reference suffice? I need to send the entries tomorrow and I just realised I dont have the cash on me and would love to not have to drive down to the nearest ATM.

Cheers
Not a SABSOSA member but paid this way last year(SABSOSA that is), I transfered the cash and wrote the reference number on the entry form, I think I also shot them an email confirming payment as well to cover myself. Also put your name and number of entries in the transfer information section when you do it.

Not a SABSOSA member but paid this way last year(SABSOSA that is), I transfered the cash and wrote the reference number on the entry form, I think I also shot them an email confirming payment as well to cover myself. Also put your name and number of entries in the transfer information section when you do it.

Thanks Murcluf, will do

Cheers

No problems there Matt.

Cheers
Mark

Latest posts

Back