Sodium Percarbonate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update - I'm going to wait until the chemical place gives us a final invoice before getting people to do their deposits - will scan and put it up for everyone.

Hi All,

Just phoned to place the order - I didn't take freight into consideration, as the bags will be shipping from a central warehouse in Minto. New cost per KG, including GST is $4.13. I might call around for a few more quotes, but I think this is still probably a pretty good deal. Let me know if everyone is still happy with it.

still looks sweet to me,

Thanks for organising this Jonny!

I'm still in at that price. Thanks for doing the running around, Jonny.

no problem guys - Just sorry I didn't think about freight. I think most people will still be keen - I'll ammend the pricing on the spreadsheet shortly.

no problem guys - Just sorry I didn't think about freight. I think most people will still be keen - I'll ammend the pricing on the spreadsheet shortly.

I organised a bulk buy for the IBUs of sodium percarbonate through a one off deal that can't be repeated and we paid $4 a kg. Unless you get a very special deal off a mate, Jonny has got you blokes a great deal at $4.13 a kg. Congrats Jonny on your efforts.

Rightio guys - I've changed the spreadsheet to reflect the new price and rounded up to the nearest dollar. Will PM you all bank account details tomorrow and place the order. helpfully we'll have it all by early next week.

Cheers!

I organised a bulk buy for the IBUs of sodium percarbonate through a one off deal that can't be repeated and we paid $4 a kg. Unless you get a very special deal off a mate, Jonny has got you blokes a great deal at $4.13 a kg. Congrats Jonny on your efforts.

Thanks! good to hear $4.13 isn't too far off target for previous bulk buys - sounds fair for me, and will hopefully help keep cleaning costs down a bit.

Another update - looks like it will be ready to collect this weekend! w00t! Hopefully will be delivered tomorrow.

Fark.. I feel pretty lucky to have picked up a 25kg bag for $65 then :ph34r:

didn't realise $4/kg was a a good price! It's good stuff though, definitely worth it.

Fark.. I feel pretty lucky to have picked up a 25kg bag for $65 then :ph34r:

didn't realise $4/kg was a a good price! It's good stuff though, definitely worth it.

Arrgg..... wish you'd told us earlier. What supplier did you get it from? our price includes GST and $30 delivery, which hiked it a little, but still I'm pretty happy.

Arrgg..... wish you'd told us earlier. What supplier did you get it from? our price includes GST and $30 delivery, which hiked it a little, but still I'm pretty happy.

Sorry, maybe the word 'just' was a little misleading. It was a couple years ago now, and it was a bloke doing a favour for me, and I gave hime a bottle or two of homebrew, and I picked it up in person, and he was a really dodgy guy who I reckon stole it from the company he worked for.

I have tried calling since then for some other people who were organizing BBs (fgz for example) and was unable to repeat the deal.

Sorry, maybe the word 'just' was a little misleading. It was a couple years ago now, and it was a bloke doing a favour for me, and I gave hime a bottle or two of homebrew, and I picked it up in person, and he was a really dodgy guy who I reckon stole it from the company he worked for.

I have tried calling since then for some other people who were organizing BBs (fgz for example) and was unable to repeat the deal.

makes me feel a lot better.

Two large 25kg bags have just been delivered to work. people can start picking up in time for weekend brewing! will check my account and let everyone know when payments come through.

Cheers all,

Jon

Hi All

I've marked on the spreadsheet all the people whose payments have gone into my account.

Latest posts

Back