Sodium Percarb 25kg shares Geraldton W.A.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stouter

Reaction score
I've found a local supplier in Geraldton for 25kg sacks of Sodium Percarbonate, priced at $69-$70 each. Supermarket style stuff such as Napisan only has just over 25% in it's mix, so this will mix down and work out about 70 cents a kilo at the same rate.

I though this might be an easy way to get in touch with other brewers in my locality and save some $$$'s, as it would take me ages to work my way through 25kg.

Ok. This isn't going to happen is it. Come on Gero crew...

Looks like I'm buying this for myself then. The cleanest setup in the West!

wow, dam in not seeing this! I bought a bag from bulk brewing supplies in Perth for $80 a couple of weeks before you posted! did you end up getting some locally? the cheapest I could find was from clean pak for $250!!!!!! are you on the facebook page with geraldton home brewers?

I would be interested in shares of a bag of sodium metalsilicate to go with the sodium perc! then we pretty have made our own PBW. I have not been able to find a source for it in Gero or Perth that would do a 25kg bag or smaller.

Latest posts

Back