Sodium Percarbonate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

Got a quote of 3.05 before GST for an order of 50KG minimum. If you're interested put your name down, and the number of kilos you're after here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=red...e1cPben4iB4t-oA

I'll split the buy into snap-lock bags that can be picked up from Pennant Hills (evenings and weekends) or Macquarie Uni (during business hours). Don't think I'm able to post this to people (since its an oxadising agent), please correct me if I'm wrong.

If a more central pick-up location is better, let me know - we may be able to arrange something.

Don't think so. Everyone else has been able to edit it. Try again?

i'm in for 5kg. can pickup from penno on weekend, otherwise i might be able to convince one of the ISB'ers to grab mine with their pickup @ maq uni

Is there anyone who lives in the south of Sydney who can pick this up easily? It's not worth me driving to Pennant hills to save a few dollars when it will cost me $20 in fuel.

No offence Johnny but it's a bit of a drive from Sutho.

So if there is someone in this BB who is going to get a few kgs and it's not out of their way to pick it up, post it in the thread or PM me and then I'll commit.

Also How long will this offer be open Johnny?

Thanks.

i might be able to get it picked up for you croz. any other isb need this as well

Is there anyone who lives in the south of Sydney who can pick this up easily? It's not worth me driving to Pennant hills to save a few dollars when it will cost me $20 in fuel.

No offence Johnny but it's a bit of a drive from Sutho.

So if there is someone in this BB who is going to get a few kgs and it's not out of their way to pick it up, post it in the thread or PM me and then I'll commit.

Also How long will this offer be open Johnny?

Thanks.

No problem at all. Maybe we could arrange for an inner city weekend pickup if there is enough interest?

Thought we'd let this run for another week before putting in the order- give a few more people a chance to get involved.

I'm interstate this weekend, but will be back in contact Tuesday.

OK all,

currently we've got 45KG in confirmed orders - there's space for one more 5KG order to make it up to 50KG. I'll probably place the order sometime this week.

How would people like to do payments? I'm happy to take COD, but I don't want it stretching on for months waiting for people to collect. Do people think direct deposit would work better?

I'm planning on splitting it into individual ziplock bags - is everyone happy with that? If everyone rounds up their order to the nearest dollar or so this should cover buying the bags.

oh, and for those having problems with the google doc - try this link instead.

Cheers!

Done. Bulk Buy is now closed. I've decided that it is probably best if people pay via direct deposit with their AHB usernames as reference. If anyone can't pay via direct deposit let me know, and you can pay via cash on pickup.

PM me for bank account details.

OK all,

currently we've got 45KG in confirmed orders - there's space for one more 5KG order to make it up to 50KG. I'll probably place the order sometime this week.

How would people like to do payments? I'm happy to take COD, but I don't want it stretching on for months waiting for people to collect. Do people think direct deposit would work better?

I'm planning on splitting it into individual ziplock bags - is everyone happy with that? If everyone rounds up their order to the nearest dollar or so this should cover buying the bags.

oh, and for those having problems with the google doc - try this link instead.

Cheers!

I have a bunch of 3kg Napisan containers, scales and a big funnel.
There's 9kg you won't need to ziplock.

Peter,
Eastwood

Back