• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sodastream Adaptors & Techi Ice Sheets For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahead

Reaction score
Hi, i am clearing out some unused home brew stuff i have had kicking around for a while. The following stuff is up for grabs:

• Sodastream to regulator adaptor with stainless steel shut-off valve (Pictured LEFT)
  • Homemade Sodastream to regulator adaptor (Pictured RIGHT).
  • 6x Brand New TECHNI ICE 4 Ply reusable Gel packs
  • One full 330 gram Sodastream bottle + One empty 330gram Sodastream bottle
The Sodastream to regulator adaptor with stainless steel shut-off valve was only used about 4 times and is excellent brand new & clean condition. It was used on a portable homebrew setup, which I found to awkward to take around to mates houses with my large main keg. The homemade adapter works, but the use of a gas rated thread tape is highly recommended (As is with any CO2 adaptors) to stop any leaking CO2.

The Brand New TECHNI ICE GEL Pack Sheets x 6 sheets were bought with an esky that was recently purchased, but I do not require the ice packs.
Size: 25 40 cm per sheet with 24 individual cells per sheet. The Sodastream bottles include One full 330 gram Sodastream bottle + One empty 330 gram Sodastream bottle (Empty bottle refills are exchanged at KMART for about $12).

I am selling the lot for $100 pick up from Seaford if anyone is interested

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

I also found a old 2 ring burner with Gasmate regulator (No hose though) i have got kicking around which i'll chuck in to sweeten the deal.
Great for brewing small batches!

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

I'll do that.

PM sent

Latest posts

Back