So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not recommend it as its the opposite of responsible drinking - I was absolutely smashed by number 24! Luckily I only do it on special occaisions.

On the upside, I think I am ready for the flight to England for the ashes! If I was any good at cricket I would get on the sqad no trouble! Boonie's on the selection comittee ;)

On the upside, I think I am ready for the flight to England for the ashes! If I was any good at cricket I would get on the sqad no trouble! Boonie's on the selection comittee ;)

You'll have to keep training. Boonie drank twice the amount and in less time. Don't worry though, the Ashes are still some time away so plenty of drinking time between now and then.

Funniest bunch of brewers ever, love Fri nights - farking hilarious, thanks all!

Screwy

Typical, had a mate over last night and couldn't join in last night when it was busy in the chat. Tonight it's very quiet :(

im goin in :)

Well I was going to until :rolleyes: . :D

Actually I am about to go camping in the back yard with the kids. I think I spent more time setting up the tent than they will spend in it tonight.

Cheers

This thread is the new chat, obviously. The old chat was sooooo 2010.

mmmm its need to be blinged......... its actuually Sooooo 2001 !!!

Latest posts

Back