So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked for me. I met Silo and Brad in the same room............ no milk crates of course. :eek:

There were milk crates.

But Brad's were stolen.

I've been clicking on chat randomly for a couple of years and it's never worked for me. I thought it was just an unused bolt on piece of the forum...

Booz

Use it regularly but tonight can't open chat.

EDIT: Just logged in ok using www.efnet.org Type in your username in the nick and #AHB for the Channel

Screwy

EDIT: Just logged in ok using www.efnet.org Type in your username in the nick and #AHB for the Channel

Screwy

phil jones (the mouni) hacked it

Screwy

I tried that ... it wouldn't accept all the characters of my user name???

michael_au ==== only 10 characters.... is that my problem?? is my username too long??

it will shorten your username. I use chat threw xchat no problems here. Best to use a IRC client

So you're all watching the Royal Nuptuials eh!

Call yourself brewers..............man up, ask SWAMBO's permission to leave the TV and get on chat!

Screwy

PS: Ross, BribieG and Shed101, you're excused :lol:

Not all watching the nuptials! Some of us are using our time wisely... and fraggin' communists on gaming consoles... except PS3 owners! :)

Quick tip: Do not change your nick to a moderators name and drunkenly abuse the chat room...

They somehow know and are somehow watching!

:ph34r:

We're watching Malcolm Douglas.

Its a wonder how that guy didn't frag himself up seriously. I can't remember how many times he's either hurt himself, or put his boat on a bloody big rock or some other stupid shyte!

I'll get on chat though...just coz I can.

clicked on chat and i don't have the required thingy to be able to chat apparently

I been formating my computer but now I forgot the address to get into it.

Back