So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matho

The Braumiser
Reaction score
So i found that there were people on the chat about 2 years ago and since then i have had a really good time chatting to fellow brewers and sharing a laugh (especially those legendary friday and saturday nights). Well i had a 2 week break from it and came back to find it very quiet, Where has everyone gone?

cheers matho

So i found that there were people on the chat about 2 years ago and since then i have had a really good time chatting to fellow brewers and sharing a laugh (especially those legendary friday and saturday nights). Well i had a 2 week break from it and came back to find it very quiet, Where has everyone gone?

cheers matho

It's FriBeerDay Matho, be vewy vewy carefull :lol:

Just about to have my first!

Screwy

Screwy told me to **** off and I've been too scared to return :lol:

My Mum told me not to chat to strangers online.

:icon_offtopic:
I didn't actually watch the show but Jimeoin had a great quote about online things the other day. He said (not an exact quote):
"Young people are such high achievers these days. I was chatting to this 14 year old girl online the other night and turns out she was already an undercover detective..."

It would be good to have a few more on the chat. brewers that is not 14 year old girls.

HTFU princess.......... your not ready for saturday night pissed night chat yet :)

:icon_offtopic:
I didn't actually watch the show but Jimeoin had a great quote about online things the other day. He said (not an exact quote):
"Young people are such high achievers these days. I was chatting to this 14 year old girl online the other night and turns out she was already an undercover detective..."

GOLD!

I love Jimeoin..... one of the best!

Im usually there but lately have been very busy with 17 hr days at work and a new puter that plays games.

I have logged in a cuple times through the week and all dead!

will log in now

Nothing wrong with chatting with 14 year old girls as such, but what could you be bothered to say to them? Hey how about that Justin Beaver or whatever guy? Maybe someone could write "Talking to 14 year old like girls like for like Dummies, like" :icon_cheers:

we used to have a 14yo on there all the time but chappo hasn't been seen for a while

I tried to open CHAT ... (I didn't even know it existed before).....
It crashed .. i think from Java....
something about a "sandbox resource"

bugger you can got to www.efnet.org and in the top left corner log on to #ahb

just tried going to the "chat" link for the first time.
Just comes up saying "required plug-in is not installed" and no link to install whatever is missing.
Maybe it just doesn't work in Chrome?

Bjorn

Looks like chat is empty again. C'mon fellas its friday chat night.

Just died for me again too... as good as facey chat! :lol:

Back