So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it... God I am a terrible person. Sorry Screwy!

Just wanted to have some serious discussion about making beer, Don't know what went wrong... Maybe it was when Stouts came into it...

Not sure.

:ph34r:

sorry mentioning stouts was my fault

You two know how serious Fri night chat can be, FFS don't take things so lightly in future.................especially re Stout.

it was me I screwed you crown seal off :p . Nar fucks me but the chats not the same without you mofo

Is there a chat function on this site???? :huh:

Had a look meself last night... 1st thing I saw was a member blowin it cause of a little arguement... then kelby called me a c**t.

Felt right at home at that point :D

Sorry mate, most definitely not. The guys responsible may choose to respond if they have the balls to explain.
I set the +m moderated flag on the chat for about a minute, due to personal attacks directed at me by another chat member. I also kicked said member off the chat.

The personal attacks directed at me were the fallout from a prior legal dispute between myself and the other member. This dispute has until now been conducted completely out of the public eye. He chose to make it public, so I put a stop to it.

If he wants to make it public, I can post the entire email record and let the public decide for themselves, but I can assure you that I am backed not only by the laws of the land ( and the laws of all signatories to the Berne Convention), but also moral and common decency.

But you don't come on here attacking me, when you know the full story yourself, and have chosen by inaction to encourage the blatant bullying against me.

I set the +m moderated flag on the chat for about a minute, due to personal attacks directed at me by another chat member. I also kicked said member off the chat.

The personal attacks directed at me were the fallout from a prior legal dispute between myself and the other member. This dispute has until now been conducted completely out of the public eye. He chose to make it public, so I put a stop to it.

If he wants to make it public, I can post the entire email record and let the public decide for themselves, but I can assure you that I am backed not only by the laws of the land ( and the laws of all signatories to the Berne Convention), but also moral and common decency.

But you don't come on here attacking me, when you know the full story yourself, and have chosen by inaction to encourage the blatant bullying against me.

Thanks for the explanation.........................

Can I please say again. I DON"T CARE ABOUT YOUR ISSUES WITH EACH OTHER! Don't care, don't want to know, couldn't give a shit. (Read this line again please) When on chat leave it at the door please.

We have a lot of fun in chat, talk a lot of crap and heap shit on each other all in jest. FFS there's enough chest beating and pissing contests in the forums.

For anyone to be kicked off because two of you are having a bitchfight is just wrong !

Screwy

For anyone to be kicked off because two of you are having a bitchfight is just wrong !
FOR THE LAST TIME. IF YOU WERE KICKED, IT WAS NOT BY ANY CHANNEL OPERATOR. IT WAS DONE AUTOMATICALLY BY THE SERVER BECAUSE WHILE THE +m FLAG WAS SET, YOU TRIED TO POST ON THE CHAT TOO MANY TIMES.

I have only ever, and will only ever be fully truthful. If you want someone to blame that isn't yourself, then you can blame me for setting +m on the channel. I can live with that, just as I have to live with the small number of people that won't support a friend when they have been unlawfully wronged.

If you wanted this to end, perhaps you should not have dredged it up on the public forum.

I have to live with the small number of people that won't support a friend when they have been unlawfully wronged.

If you wanted this to end, perhaps you should not have dredged it up on the public forum.

As I said in response to your email months ago. Don't ask me to support one of my friends over another, I DON"T CARE WHAT YOUR ISSUES ARE WITH EACH OTHER thats for you two to deal with.

So now that it was all my fault, sorry to you both, please accept my apologies.

Screwy

As I said in response to your email months ago. Don't ask me to support one of my friends over another, I DON"T CARE WHAT YOUR ISSUES ARE WITH EACH OTHER thats for you two to deal with.

So now that it was all my fault, sorry to you both, please accept my apologies.

Screwy
And as I said, the original issue has been settled. He seems to want to carry on a personal grudge against me by attacking me personally. I fail to see how it is my fault for using my operator powers to put a stop to that. Your inaction is indirect support for his personal attacks.

As I also said, I'm happy for him and me to ignore each other in the future, but I will not stand by and tolerate personal attacks.

Back