So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this chat thing working?
i cant log in - gives this message - *** Banned: Temporary D-line 1440 min. - Blacklisted Proxy found. <_<

is this chat thing working?
i cant log in - gives this message - *** Banned: Temporary D-line 1440 min. - Blacklisted Proxy found. <_<
That's a server side thing. The Blacklisted proxy sounds a bit suss.

It's all good Tony... come back in mate :icon_chickcheers:

Tony, chat is rockin... get your ugly mug in here mate

Tony, chat is rockin... get your ugly mug in here mate

Get in there, you're all as weak as piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something no workee for me. i post a couple of times, then no more comments. :huh:

tumblr_lhdul8ypkv1qc3yd1o1_500.jpg

Get in there, you're all as weak as piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah! the old Friday thingy! :party: :lol:
Sorry Screwy, I have been drinking the last of my latest Roggenbier (6.62%) I had reserved for you but am now hoping to save the dregs just in case you rock up? :lol:
Of course, there is still my Vanilla Mocha Porter on tap if you get your finger out & (shudder) decide to travel to the verges of the Big City?
Sorry again mate but AHB Chat gives me the crappers. :lol:

TP

I had the biggest dramas today with my ISP. Will probably write about it in details over the weekend. Basically they instructed my wife to destroy the wirelss connection on the router, then proceeded to tell her she needs to contact the manufacturer.

Ah! the old Friday thingy! :party: :lol:
Sorry Screwy, I have been drinking the last of my latest Roggenbier (6.62%) I had reserved for you but am now hoping to save the dregs just in case you rock up? :lol:
Of course, there is still my Vanilla Mocha Porter on tap if you get your finger out & (shudder) decide to travel to the verges of the Big City?
Sorry again mate but AHB Chat gives me the crappers. :lol:

TP

TP, mate I would love to have a suck on your taps, your beers just keep getting better. Health has been the problem, just can't seem to get a clear run and get down to the coast.

You really should join in on Fri night chat, it's total madness, never any seriousness which is a great breath of fresh air.

Screwy

Back