So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of all friday night to not be on chat, i missed this one :unsure:

you didn't miss much don it was like 'wtf just happened' and that was it

Agreed, you didn't miss anything Don.

I thought I would check out this 'chat' thing and I must say I was amazed and shocked!

I went there to politely talk about brewing and was shocked to find people using profanity and some where not even talking about brewing!

There was even, at one stage, mention of a female body part that should not be discussed outside matrimonial life!

Well I never...

:p

Agreed, you didn't miss anything Don.

I thought I would check out this 'chat' thing and I must say I was amazed and shocked!

I went there to politely talk about brewing and was shocked to find people using profanity and some where not even talking about brewing!

There was even, at one stage, mention of a female body part that should not be discussed outside matrimonial life!

Well I never...

:p

:lol: absolute gold

Phillippe is a bit of a pick he won't let me join the chat

bloody glad i didn't drop in for a chat, i hate confrontation :ph34r:

yeah. i'll mention it to Simon :icon_chickcheers:

it seems the nanny state knows no bounds....

Are you trying to give me a painting of a toasted cheese sandwich... :unsure:

I'll be buggered if I can actually work out how to get on :(

Read simons post and downloaded Mirc, connected to austnet random au server, #ahb and got nothing.... looked like I created my own chat but not sure, is that how it works, one person starts and then the rest join? also what happens if you are on different servers?

Anyway it appears I'm IT challenged :icon_cheers:

I'll be buggered if I can actually work out how to get on :(

Read simons post and downloaded Mirc, connected to austnet random au server, #ahb and got nothing.... looked like I created my own chat but not sure, is that how it works, one person starts and then the rest join? also what happens if you are on different servers?

Anyway it appears I'm IT challenged :icon_cheers:
Sounds like you did everything right, except it's irc.efnet.org not austnet.

working for me now, although I think it must be dinner time LOL

Back