So What Did You Get For Christmas 2007 ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
I got a false bottom to do that hop stopper thing for the kettle that Warren posted .

Pumpy :)

Hop_stoppa.JPG

Tickets to the Foo Fighters, 1kg of coffee and a Spicks & Specs DVD game....!

Cheers- Mike

I got a voucher at Bar world and some cash i just used to buy a fridgemate and will put towards another element for my boiler!!!

years subscribtion to beer and brewer magazine B)

UGG boots :D

not the perfect AG system i was dreaming of. might have to buy myself that with my bonus ;)

Nothing beer related :( , but something for brewing. A coffee maker (not up to coffeesnob level, but a small step up for me and a better drink is a better drink. :D ).

Oooer. I am so toasted on Absinthe and new keg setup. Cracked the first keg at 12, force carbed another at 2, 'twas fine. Tested stein and assortment of glassware, and just kicked my sister out to her local accomodation. ( walking, scurrelous ******* I am! )

25001s.jpg

And the spoons...

absinthe.jpg

Sooo munted.

Happy Easter Green Fairies! :D

MyZoom, I love the Foo Fighters , what is it with coffe and home brewers?

KHB ,those frigemates really are good .

Fents , Those Ugg boots will come in handy it gets a bit chilly. at Christmas !!!!! :blink:

Stuster , carefule dont overload on Cafeine , did you get membership to the Sydney coffee lovers club ?

InCider , Wow a Stein with the initials HB for Home Brew on it , is that a pic of a green fairy underneath ? http://www.greenfairy.com.au/cocktails.htm#

I got a ping pong table, a futurama poster signed by Matt Groening, Joe Dimaggio (Bender), Katey Segal (Leela) and Billy West (Fry and many others), a $250 fancy stainless steel kitchen bin and the pice de rsistance, which unfortunately I don't physically get until January 13, is a chocolate labrador puppy!!!!!

I got a ping pong table, a futurama poster signed by Matt Groening, Joe Dimaggio (Bender), Katey Segal (Leela) and Billy West (Fry and many others), a $250 fancy stainless steel kitchen bin and the pice de rsistance, which unfortunately I don't physically get until January 13, is a chocolate labrador puppy!!!!!

Is that white chocolate or old dark? The dark chocolate would go well with a Trappist :p
I got socks, jocks, a coffee grinder and the tenative ok for a filter in the new year.

I got a 38lt round cooler for a Mash Tun , 2 year sub for Beer and Brewer. Beer Captured which is on back order and bicycle helmet.

Not beer related, but i'am very happy anyway!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers 15BL :party:

Now that is a christmas present 15bl...........

I got nothing for christmas :( good thing I'm not really a christmas person :D ..........For the first time EVER my entire family listened to me when I said no presents please unless they're for the boy. It's only taken 35 years for them to get it...............

Not quite brewing but fermentation related, I scored a 54L demijohn and two sets of Riedel glasses off my better half. :)
Plus another Ritzenhoff glass from GL and Mrs GL to add to my collection they rule!

MyZoom, I love the Foo Fighters , what is it with coffe and home brewers?

KHB ,those frigemates really are good .

Fents , Those Ugg boots will come in handy it gets a bit chilly. at Christmas !!!!! :blink:

Stuster , carefule dont overload on Cafeine , did you get membership to the Sydney coffee lovers club ?

InCider , Wow a Stein with the initials HB for Home Brew on it , is that a pic of a green fairy underneath ? http://www.greenfairy.com.au/cocktails.htm#

who let scrooge in ere!

I got a knee board and PFD to go with it. Now i just go to wait for the tourist,s to go so i can get to the ramp. :)

Money to spend on Mashmaster gear and a crountry brewer gift voucher.

+ socks and jocks, and a soccer roos tshirt.

Cheers,
Thommo.

Back