So What Did You Get For Christmas 2007 ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a keg set up, a mashmaster mill(still on the way) and a 50l keg to turn in to a kettle. Nat to bad!

House full of family, shed full of beer, daughter brought a brocolli box full of crabage and prawnage and we've had a great couple of days. Priceless!

Bought myself a nice lidded stein (halbe), pics later.

A book on various beers of the world (one I haven't got yet, so that was a feat in itself) WIll Studds book on cheese, Beavis and Butthead DVD, he he he thats cool, the Rocking new Zepplin CD/DVD mothership :super: varoius other bits and pieces..... putting the order in for the SS connical on 9/1 gift to myself.

Birthday is tommorow so more gifts are on the way :)

Merry Christmas all.

Designing Great Beers and a few other things that are less useful. Very happy.

No beer related stuff for me but a wonderful Xmas day all the same.

I bought myself three old dinosaurs of blow torches (my other obsession)

Blowtorch2a_004.jpg

Batz :ph34r:

No beer related stuff for me but a wonderful Xmas day all the same.

I bought myself three old dinosaurs of blow torches (my other obsession)

View attachment 16878
Batz :ph34r:

I remember my Dad using those , used to warm them up with Methylated spirits then pump them until the kero came through

Pumpy

I scored shoes, jeans, a ring and a cool new adopted family (gf). They love piss and seafood :)

I got you a christmas pressie tangent. Come and collect your kettle :D

Clothes and Cash.

Cash specifically for AG kit, now it is just a matter of which bits I buy first :)

A second hand chest freezer and a threat of a bunch of TBN merchandise...havent seen it yet..

Did score a game called 'Choppily' off the in-laws

For Chrissy I got

1. Pasta Machine...the one that rolls the dough and makes the thick and thin sceti ( I have to buy the ravioli attchment .. :ph34r: )

2. Handy-cam for recording monsters kids

3. Weather cock

4. Bottle of Wild Turkey and Black Douglas

5. Smelly stuff

6. Swollen liver

7. BIG hangover

8 Couple of extra Kgs

For Chrissy I got

1. Pasta Machine...the one that rolls the dough and makes the thick and thin sceti ( I have to buy the ravioli attchment .. :ph34r: )

2. Handy-cam for recording monsters kids

3. Weather cock

4. Bottle of Wild Turkey and Black Douglas

5. Smelly stuff

6. Swollen liver

7. BIG hangover

8 Couple of extra Kgs

Stu ,

Never mind buying a ravioli attachment !

can you fit at motor to the Pasta machine to speed up the operation or even modify it as a grain mill

Pumpy :)

Already got a great mill...but the idea of a 3phase pasta machine has entered my mind... B)

Back