So What Did You Get For Christmas 2007 ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a false bottom to do that hop stopper thing for the kettle that Warren posted .

Pumpy :)

:lol: Showoff Pumpy. :lol: Those S/S fittings make me feel soooo inadequate (they also look soooo fantastic). So I take it you've stocked up on plenty of NZ hop cones ??

I got a nice Guinness bar towel to sit proudly atop of my new serving freezer. :)

Warren -

Showoff Pumpy. Those S/S fittings make me feel soooo inadequate (they also look soooo fantastic). So I take it you've stocked up on plenty of NZ hop cones ??

I got a nice Guinness bar towel to sit proudly atop of my new serving freezer. Warren -

Warren ,

I only got the small 9" FB from CB and the SS compression fitting / bulkhead fitting was $35 from Pirtek they was both from my daughter , may seem a lot but better than getting a pair of silk Homer Simpson Pyjamas from her last year .

I will be phoning you up complaining if it dont work ;)

Got heaps of Styrian Goldings , EKG & Fuggles whole hops and plugs for my Pommy bitters

pumpy :)

I got a new wallet. Wore out the old one buying stuff for the kids.

Looks like a hand made jobbies like that guy in hahndorf makes.......the handle looks like wood (can sort of see a grain in it) what sort of wood?

I think it is. Not sure what the handle is, has a funny cross-hatch sort of pattern in it.

Very nicely balanced little knife, I think it'll serve as a kitchen paring knife.

Presents ---- SFA.
Good things :-
* Christmas Dinner with my oldest
* Things to look forward to --- Middle boy will be home on Friday. :super:
* First Alt ready to rock.

TP :beer:

all this from me since october, new frzr, a bar, andale font, two tone shirron ( two more to come ) a few JG fittings, after chrissy a fridgemate, a pump for the font and whatever else i can think of.
from the kids and er indoors, travelling willburys box set, a hammock, a chair with stubbie holder for the pool and a pair of double pluggers.

love the pluggers B)

yard

HWMBO got this rather nice stein
stein.jpg

which used to belong to my granpa. :)

I got a bottle of Single Barrel Jack Daniels.

Just slowly enjoyed a glass with a cube of ice.

Bloody Fantastic drink after a food filled Xmas when i was too bloated to drink any more beer.

Going for a finnish of a class of 15 year old Bowmore Single malt scotch with its rich smoky character before bed.

Im very happy. :)

Cheers

A MillMaster, but will have to wait for it to turn up. :(
Instead, my wife brought forward my birthday present (less than 2 weeks away) and let me have a Canon digital camera. :D All I have to do now is figure out how to get the shots small enough and how to post them on this forum. :eek: :eek:

I got this:
WSM.jpg
(Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker)

Which makes these:
chickens.jpg

And next weekend, ribs B)

Cool part is there are heaps of mods available for smokers such as these. I suspect this could become another bling obsession with remote temperature controllers, casters, etc.

I got a slab of Corona and Voip.

The kids got a Wii, but it is secretly for me ;)

cheers
johnno

I ended up with a AHA membership, BYO renewal and a bottle of Chivas Regal Royal Salute Sapphire scotch so quite happy.

I tried to give the gf a Wii but somehow she picked up on my ruse <_<

Cheers

Cooler bag filled with updated version of Willie Simpson's Beer Bible book and 12 international beers.

A 3 ring burner, reg and hose for my AG setup.

Some fittings for my mash tun and a 32L pot for my growing shiny new AG brewery.

Chocies and nice smelling things as usual too!

Should be a fun 2008 on my brewing horizon.

PB

I got a knife.

I guess you could use the knife at the post Christmas sales and really clean up??? :ph34r:

Santa was good to me - got a UHF radio for the truck and an expansion pack to the latest game I'm hooked on.

Fess.

Santa was good to me this year.

1. 2 x False Bottoms
2. Mashmaster Thermometer to go into new M.T
3. Geelong Premiership DVD
4. Gary Ablett autobiography
5. Geelong Premiership Polo Shirt
6. Geelong Premiership Stubbty Holder
7. Plain Polo Shirts
8. T-Shirts
9. Chocolates
10. A huge Kramer poster

One happy Rook :D

2x 21 Liter kegs
2x celli taps
1x dual pressure regulator
...all associated disconnects, line, etc
1x used fridge (for kegs)
1x grain mill

fishing rod
beach tent

Sounds like I'll either be brewing, at the beach or fishing in 2008. :)

BB

Back