Slotted Manifold Or Braided Hose ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocko, that's zackery how I would have done mine but I did'nt want to drill in the end of my esky for the drain. The shape of the outside of my esky would have made it difficult anyway. Slots on the longitudals will be all that is needed according to John Palmer. Should work great.

CHeers
Gavo.

Cheers Gavo,

Yeah I read Palmers pages a few times and even went with the distance's from sides to avoid channelling... Always good to get a second opinion tho!

So how did you tap your eski than?

So how far do you cut the slots through the pipe?

50% 70%?

Stupid Q I know but you know...

Want me to do it for you Cocko? ;) :D
A bit over half ---- 60%.
The more you cut, the weaker those longitudals are going to be, and don't cut too close to your tees & elbows . :icon_cheers:

TP

Old Chap Chap gunna have to sit down and have a few beeries with ya one of these days my friend! :party:

When in vic - My tap is yours!

:D

Shhh! Don't tell anyone but SWMBO has got me my birthday present which is 4 days in Viccy so I wanna catch up with a few of ya guys like your good self SJ, brendo, CM2 etc whilst I'm there.... :ph34r:

Ok, that would be great, cheers TP! Please PM me your address and I will send up the bits! BTW it better be good.. ;)

BTW: Do you know how to weld?
:lol:

Cheers mate.

No worries re the welding. I'm an ex fitter & turner but you're out of luck. There's nothing like practical experience to help the learning curve. :icon_cheers:

TP

Oh, surely you could build my brewery for me :lol:

TP, legend, thanks for your tips thus far mate - appreciated muchly! :beerbang:

:)

Uncle TP is well grouchy! And doesn't like it when we try to stuff him in a suit case! <_<

Thats cool Chappo....

Where can I send a TNT connote to? .... I will freight the gumpy B'stard down..
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious he hates it when we post pack him... ;)

Tecni Ice won't slow him down (FFS Chappo shut up you have to drive him to Kingas ya dumb shit?)

You'll regret your comments Chappo, once you're in the car back home with Farty Pete in the back....

:ph34r:

:p

Back