Slab Logo Development

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logo is coming along nicely, i think with a few small changes it will look the goods.

Once it is done i can create a Facebook group if you like, this might be handy to create events and keep everyone in the loop a little easier.

Is everyone ok with this?

Logo is coming along nicely, i think with a few small changes it will look the goods.

Once it is done i can create a Facebook group if you like, this might be handy to create events and keep everyone in the loop a little easier.

Is everyone ok with this?

Thats sound like a good idea.

Heres the logo post lunchbreak. Still need to add glass condensation, bubbles, head, Hops and make it all a bit brighter. Also the glass still needs a bit of work but no longer looks like a schooner.

Cheers,
Alex

Logo_draft_04.jpg

Thats sound like a good idea.

Heres the logo post lunchbreak. Still need to add glass condensation, bubbles, head, Hops and make it all a bit brighter. Also the glass still needs a bit of work but no longer looks like a schooner.

Cheers,
Alex

Looks good. :beerbang:

Added some hops and did some more work to the beer. Still need to add the condensation and a bit of froth on the top.

Cheers,
Alex

Logo_draft_05.jpg

Looking very nice. Can't really fit any other stuff in there, it's pretty chockers.

Looking good reckon the last thing is something to identify that were from Sydney/The shire!!!!

Hi Guys,

Here is the logo for your signatures.

Cheers,
Alex

slab_logo.jpg

Done

We need t-shirts next. I used to have a T-Shirt transfer heat press in a past life. I'll see if I can dig it out. There is a mob at Albury called Flexiprint that will print up transfers. We could then BYO shirts and make up shirts at a meet. Need a clever saying for the back of the shirt though....

Well done fella's that really did turn out good!

Latest posts

Back