Six great Aussie craft beers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly2

Reaction score
I'm going to take a mixed sixer back with me to pommyland to share with a mate of mine. Looking for suggestions!

1. Pirate Life IIPA

Over to you!

I think 4 pines are excellent, esp stout and apa. Are you looking for a blend of styles as well?

1. Pirate Life IIPA
2. Holgate temptress
3. Two Girls Taco beer
4. Bridge Road Little Bling IPA

1. Pirate Life IIPA
2. Holgate temptress
3. Two Girls Taco beer
4. Bridge Road Little Bling IPA
5. Nomad Brewing Summer Punch BerlinerWeisse or one of their Gose (to be different :) )

manticle said:
I think 4 pines are excellent, esp stout and apa. Are you looking for a blend of styles as well?
Yeah, absolutely want to mix it up. Almost forgot about 4 Pines. Their West Coast Rye IPA is amazing.

I reckon a sixer of just 4 Pines will represent us just fine. Fantastic beers.

I'd be taking a bottle from Bacchus if you can get one. One of their creative and out there brews.

I agree I keep trying all these different beers but I keep going back the old favourite Coopers Sparkling Ale. Have said a close 2nd would have to be Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen.

Coopers Sparkling is a favourite but you can actually buy it in pommyland and for cheaper if you buy single bottles - £1.65 ($2.83). Dan Murphy's sells single bottles for almost a fiver a bottle! Obviously much cheaper when you buy a slab of it.

Whatever you can get in cans. Pirate Life IIPA, Feral War Hog, XXXX Gold etc.

Melbourne Bitter but ask them to do a side by side with Pommy Fosters, to show them what Fosters should more or less be like if they hadn't fucked over the UK version in the 80s.

Latest posts

Back