Show Us Your Brew Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First brew with the old school green sleeping bag very good doesn't melt to the burner stand insulates better then yoga mat will be putting on some velcro straps ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1435407977.063989.jpg

So pretty much finished my tank stand, ultimately meant to be my chiller water if/when required and also hop plant water source.

has taken... some time...

from this

3.jpg

to

2.jpg

to

1.jpg

pretty please with it in the end, just need to clad the end of it to hide the tanks and grow shit up the trellis, far end will end up with a hop plant in it I think.. but that's next years project.

WP_000502.jpgWP_000499.jpgWP_000501.jpgWP_000490.jpgWP_000494.jpgBrewing has been (and guess still is) busy in the Grott brew room.
Four full and carbed kegs in the fridge, four outside, purged and awaiting their turn. Just love the quaffing English Bitter.
Cheers

Multiple stainless steel vesicles, gas bottles, burners hissing away, elaborate electronic equipment, odd noises at all hours.
I wonder sometimes who'll be the first homebrewer to have his door kicked in at 3 am by coopers acting on a tip off he's running a meth lab out of his shed.

Dave70 said:
Multiple stainless steel vesicles, gas bottles, burners hissing away, elaborate electronic equipment, odd noises at all hours.
I wonder sometimes who'll be the first homebrewer to have his door kicked in at 3 am by coopers acting on a tip off he's running a meth lab out of his shed.
Coopers or coppers?

Often wonder that myself Dave, particularly because I have the security shutter to that room always down and prepare and brew from 5.30am. Sanitising barrels in the laundry at that time could be deemed "suspicious" however been here over 25 years and neighbours know I'm just mad in any event.
Cheers

Dave70 said:
I disguise my meth lab by brewing beer.

I live next to a church. Often when Im brewing on a Sunday the god-botherers little kiddies will be playing in the car park and sticking their noses over my fence.

I often wish one of them will say "what are you doing mister"....just so I can say "cooking meth".

I wonder how quick I'd get a visit if I did.

GrumpyPaul said:
I live next to a church. Often when Im brewing on a Sunday the god-botherers little kiddies will be playing in the car park and sticking their noses over my fence.

I often wish one of them will say "what are you doing mister"....just so I can say "cooking meth".

I wonder how quick I'd get a visit if I did.
I'd tell them I'm cooking the last stickybeak PITA child who bothered me over the fence, and offer them the chance to have a look.
That's just me. Why mislead them with the meth story?

Les the Weizguy said:
Coopers or coppers?
Erm, coppers. Unless Coopers want their yeast back.

grott said:
Often wonder that myself Dave, particularly because I have the security shutter to that room always down and prepare and brew from 5.30am. Sanitising barrels in the laundry at that time could be deemed "suspicious" however been here over 25 years and neighbours know I'm just mad in any event.
Cheers
By that time frame I'd be half pissed at around 8.30am. What a magical day.

Typical brew day in Shepp. Plenty of crystal in this beer.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1438916156.024789.jpg

Latest posts

Back