Show Us Your Brew Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not like some others here but it's mine. I tiled a few weeks ago. Plans are to have the brewery plumbed up the back behind the bar, line the walls and have some shelving etc. (I don't think I posted it yet?)

this_one.jpg

Thanks a lot brewers, for the compliments,

Fosters sign at the door?

XXXX gold sign on the wall?????

Zwickel.................. Oh dear.

Mate......... thats kinda like living in Islay, building an awsome bar and putting bundy rum signs up

oh dear

Tony, Ive seen Aussiehomebrewer with Bitburger signs on the wall :p

Nice to hear from you again, say hi to Mrs Zwickle

Screwy, Gudrun says thanks a lot and greetings to your better half as well.

zwickle how do you turn your pc on and put cds in it when its facing the wall :p

this computer is dedicated to brewing only. When I turn on the main switch, the computer goes on.

The computer has also a connection via WLAN to Internet and other computers in the house, so I dont need any access to CD-Player or something else.

Cheers

they are keggles for brewing aussie lagers. Let me guess, carlton draught on the left, VB in the middle and extra dry on the right, or is that a pure blonde...

Was thinking the same thing. Was about to say that VB are asking for there brewery back :D

Fosters sign at the door?

XXXX gold sign on the wall?????

Zwickel.................. Oh dear.

I think it quite clever really. Sort of like passive security or a talisman of sorts. Protect the excellent beers inside from those who might guzzle it by frightening them away. Scarecrow in a cornfield, fosters sign on a brewhouse = same same.

:lol:

Well, after a lot of running around today, she's finally in my shed.

210720121028.jpg

Nice Clutch! That sabco looks brilliant and with all those empty cubes and fridges you better get brewing.

The trick is to spend all day cleaning it and going to the tip before taking the photo. ^_^

Back