Show Us Your Ahb Polos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Just like to put out a thanks to Peas and Corn for all the work he put into organizing the shirts, (also to anyone else who may have been involved)

PS: Me on the right and BJL on the left. Brew day at my house on Monday. Gee did we end up pissed!

Thanks very much. Picture_016.jpg

Perhaps I worded it wrong or something, but I don't "expect" anyone to send me their beers. But seeing that I've given out my address to several people who have told me they will send me something, it's odd that only one person has actually followed through with what they said they would do.

Oops :huh:

Put a bottle of my gose beer in the mail for you today. Hope it makes it, hope you enjoy it. :icon_cheers:

cheers

grant

Perhaps I worded it wrong or something, but I don't "expect" anyone to send me their beers. But seeing that I've given out my address to several people who have told me they will send me something, it's odd that only one person has actually followed through with what they said they would do.

Sorry mate... it is still coming, been flat out recently. Working from home on Friday, so hopefully I can get down to the post office to sort you out then.

Brendo

GratW- I received your Gose today, it's in the fridge, no doubt calming down after a bumpy ride.

Wild Elephant Brewery's LCBA clone

IMGP0136320x200.jpg

Looks beautiful, poured nicely into the glass, leaving a good head. I'm not too familiar with LCBA, however I don't recall it having as much citrus as this one does. However, that's not a big problem, as I'm into the American hops and their citrusy flavours. It's nice and smooth, goes down really nicely with a hoppy zest in the aftertaste. Cheers!

doesn't seem that strange to me mate, looks like an extra dry bottle.

Ahhhhhhh you boys did have a big night :)

hehe

GrantW's Gose (it's a bad photo... sorry)

IMGP0137640x480.jpg

I don't know much about Gose, so I'm just going to talk about my thoughts without basing it on any style of some kind. It's really nice, a very balanced beer, which I'm quite happy about. It has a soft, almost pillowy mouthfeel going for it. The bitterness isn't overbearing or strong in any sense but rather just a little prickly on the tongue in a nice way. Well done!

GrantW's Gose (it's a bad photo... sorry)

IMGP0137640x480.jpg

I don't know much about Gose, so I'm just going to talk about my thoughts without basing it on any style of some kind. It's really nice, a very balanced beer, which I'm quite happy about. It has a soft, almost pillowy mouthfeel going for it. The bitterness isn't overbearing or strong in any sense but rather just a little prickly on the tongue in a nice way. Well done!

Cheers Mate, Thanks for the feedback, I'm happy to bore you to sleep about gose beer, I think every brewer should try one at least once.

cheers

grantw

Back