Show Us You Pic In Front Of Ross's Multi Tap Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anc001 - you're a deadset legend. The beatles were actually there at the last QLD Bulk Buy. Of course Darren was Yoko... :lol:

Yawn , Agreed.I might go and watch some paint dry.

Better value.
But then, how long before this appears from someone........ "I was watching some paint dry with Ross the other day........." or "Ross rang me yesterday for a chat about the paint drying.......etc" :rolleyes:

staggalee

Better value.
But then, how long before this appears from someone........ "I was watching some paint dry with Ross the other day........." or "Ross rang me yesterday for a chat about the paint drying.......etc" :rolleyes:

staggalee

The moaning and groaning from you all is far more mundane than the original post. Let it go guys.
I'd rather see pics of people in front of Ross's bar than 25 posts of whinging.

So who is this Ross Guy????? ... . .. .

Sqyre... :ph34r:

to all the haters stfu.. i like this thread :D
JFK.jpg

Better value.

staggalee

How about the "Paint Bulk-buy" thread, quickly followed by "What's on your fence?"

Cheers
Gerard

Many critics of the "bar on the grassy knoll" theory hold that ross's bar was actually still a tree during the shooting and could not have possibly been pouring beers, but the rumours continue...

Does Ross still get a bar at his age :ph34r:

I know one of them is Pumpy, because I read the first post in the thread.......but which one?

staggalee.

prohibition.jpg
Maybe one of these blokes is Pumpy, thats why he wants to see the Ross bar?

Back