Show Us You Pic In Front Of Ross's Multi Tap Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PeaGravel.jpg

This thread needs more gravel.

hey ... whats wrong with the thread?
maybe i wanna see some pix!
maybe i joined too recently ... :)

:lol: Put a smile on my face after a rather gloomy day.

I'd love a photo at Ross'....

but collecting an order with a pregnant wife and a relative with 'issues with alcohol' was probably not the best plan for a taste test.

:(

Gee nearly a 1000 hits with this thread and not one pic at Ross's

Hey Kook nice bit of gravel there :lol:

Pumpy :)

Just goes to show that we must be hard up for interesting brewing topics?

Just that enquiring need to see all the bretheren from the AHB forum .

Just like reading Who's Who' or reading 'New Idea' at the Supermarket checkout just to see what Britney Spears got up to at the weekend .

Pumpy :)

Well let's at least see the pic Pumpy. Two pages and you still haven't posted it!

Well let's at least see the pic Pumpy. Two pages and you still haven't posted it!

The post seemed to be going so well without it Adamt , I did not want to spoil it , I am at work now

pumpy :)

Save the photo for when the thread falls off the "All latest threads" list. This could turn into another "no chill method" thread :huh:

Maybe I should kill the thread stone dead, and actually post a picture.
Yeah, I want to live dangerously, and am dying to see what reprobation I receive from all the disapproving forum members for posting a shot.
So, here goes:
IMG_0292-1.jpg

Oops, sorry to take it off topic. It's a pic of me and Ross behind his bar, not in front it.

I wonder if Ross has any time to drink from this magnificent piece of barware now he's in the shop? When I payed him a visit last year he had plenty of time to sample some brews with me.

Steve

Let`s not start boring the forum shitless by posting pictures of ourselves, eh? :rolleyes:

staggalee.

Back