• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Shelving - Brew Frame?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

microbe

Lapsed Brewer Lurking
Reaction score
G'day all,

From time to time I have these stands/shelving (or similar) available to me. I have two of the larger ones in my garage that I use for storage and as a fermenter stand which is enough for me for now, (so SWMBO says). I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested at $20.00 and I could bring them home (as available) for pickup (or possibly delivery).

ShelfSm1.jpg

H=110 W=70 D=60 comes with two basket type shelves (the bars are easily hacksawed off)

ShelfLg.jpg

H=140 W=70 D=60 comes with two basket type (w/ bars) and one flat wire shelf.

both sizes are square tube steel with easy assembly (just slots together)

At the moment I have one of the top (smaller) ones available. Pick up is from Upper Coomera, QLD. PM for details.

Cheers,

microbe

*BUMP*

No interest? Is it the location or the price? Delivery from Tweed to Wynnum to Ipswich is negotiable.

Cheers,

microbe

QLD'ers are lucky bugga's I would have loved on of the bottom ones - surely someone in QLD could make a really nice stand out of one?

I have another couple of these available now if there's any more interest.

One of the larger ones and one of the smaller type.

Post here or PM me.

Cheers,

microbe.

Hey microbe,

I can't tell from the pics, but are they bare steel or plastic coated?

For some reason the pics make them look like they're white plastic coated steel.

Are they made of 19mm or 25mm square tube?

They are coated (plastic or powder - not 100%) but as they've been in supermarkets they not always in brand new condition. It's 25mm square tubing.

Cheers,

microbe

Microbe, if they're still available I'll take a large and a small one off you. Large for HLT tun and small for Mash tun, side by side looks like it might work out fine.

Happy to pick it up.

Just let me know details.

Cheers,

GT

Current stock SOLD. Thanks GT.

I'll post again if and when more come available.

Cheers,

microbe

Hi all,

another of the taller ones is now available.

Cheers,

microbe

*BUMP*

I'll offer it elsewhere if no-one here wants it.

Cheers,

microbe

Another round of store upgrades/closures is bringing some more of these to me for disposal.

Currently one of the larger ones available and a second (again large) available shortly.

Post here or PM me for any Q's. Same price and delivery options still stand.

Cheers,

microbe

Latest posts

Back