Seq Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damien13 said:
I realize this is probably a dozen per person purchase... SO put me down for a dozen to Batz... IF ANYONE WANTS TO SPLIT MY DOZEN, PM ME.

Cheers...

apologies for shouting... I have been drinking.
Cheers Damien, two dozen left dudes.

Batz said:
While Wallce is getting this grain BB together, I have a mini BB of glasses that we can collect at CB when picking up our grain.

Oxford Headmaster type glasses (they are not Headmaster brand but do have the same etching on the bottom).
Nice straight sided glasses for everyday use and cheap enough that if one does get busted you won't cry.

They are $2.30 each but if we buy a box of 48 Ross will drop the price to $1.60.
I'll take one dozen, $19.20, are there three other brewers interested in a dozen as well?
They won't have that crappy Headmaster logo on them either. Oh 285ml or pot size.

Batz

Beer_Glasses___H_4e1a4711423fa.jpg

OK just got off the phone with Rowy, he'll take 2 dozen so that's it with the glasses.

Rowy has mates who apparently smash a fair quantity of his glasses, while drinking his home brew of course. :party:

sorry guys for my laziness, shit hit the fan a couple of days ago and i have a bit on my plate. I'll send them PM's off later.

Batz said:
OK just got off the phone with Rowy, he'll take 2 dozen so that's it with the glasses.

Rowy has mates who apparently smash a fair quantity of his glasses, while drinking his home brew of course. :party:

He's been wanting some glasses from Ross for a few weeks now. :D

_WALLACE_ said:
sorry guys for my laziness, shit hit the fan a couple of days ago and i have a bit on my plate. I'll send them PM's off later.

Cool
My grain stocks are dwindling quickly.

TidalPete said:
1. _WALLACE_ - 2 x BB Pale Pils 1 x Weyermann Vienna
2. Logman - 2 x Bairds MO
3. TidalPete - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x Bairds Maris Otter.
4. RyanBotla - 1 x BB Pale, 1 x Weyermann Munich I, 1 x BB Medium Crystal - (3)
5. 3Gums - 1 Bairds Perle.
6. Smokomark - 1 x BB Pale, 1 x BB Ale
7. DKS - 1 x Weyermann Boh Pils
8. Nick JD - 1 x Wey Pilsner, 1 x BB Pale
9. Winkle - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x BB Pale Pils
10. TheCarbinator - 1 Crystal Pale, 1 Carapils
11. Stillscottish - 1 BB Pale
12. Damien13 - 1x BB Ale, 1x BB Pale Pils
13. Kevo - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x Bairds MO
14 Paulie 2 x Bairds MO
15 Batz - 1x BB Pale, 1x BB Ale, 1x Bairds Maris Otter , 1x Weyermann Munich2
16 Mahony - 1 x Bairds Maris Otter, 1 x Weyermann Vienna
17. QldKev 1 x BB Crystal (med)
18. Frag Dog 1x Bairds Maris
19. Florian - 1x Weyermann Ale
So this is definataly it? no more changes??? i'll plug this into the spreadsheet later and pm everyone ok?

I need 2 sack of BB Ale, and one of T Fawcett Maris Otter - when you do the next pallet.

Please let me know.

hoppydog said:
I need 2 sack of BB Ale, and one of T Fawcett Maris Otter - when you do the next pallet.

Please let me know.
I suggest you organize one, that way you know it's happening.

_WALLACE_ said:
Hey guys,

I want to organise a Bulk buy for pickup probably in feb. Just 1 pallet should be enough, if we need more we will see if a second can be filled.

Normal rules: No splits unless you want to organise it between yourselves.

CraftBrewer Bulk Grain Prices

Quote the order, enter your grains and adjust the total at the bottom.

Cheers Guys and Happy New Year!!

1. _WALLACE_ - (3 TBA)
2. vtchris2 1 bb pale pilsner , 1 bb ale 1 weyermann pale wheat

Total: 6

You can't just start the buy again mate
you'll need to contact Dane to start a new bulk buy thread, then get onto Craftbrewer to organise the bulk buy
THEN organise the other buyers for the bulk buy ;)

Damien13 said:
Any update Wallace???

Yes I've run out of Munich now, it's been a month since this BB was started

Yep.... let's get this ball a'rollin.... By the time I pick up, I will be in need of another!
IF ANYONE DIDN"T GET ON THE BULK BUY, PLEASE START ANOTHER ,
as I will jump on that one for sure...
In another thread of course, and check with Dane of course blah blah

_WALLACE_ said:
So this is definataly it? no more changes??? i'll plug this into the spreadsheet later and pm everyone ok?

Is this bulk buy still going ahead?

I was kinda hoping to brew a big batch of Pilsener next weekend.

smokomark said:
Is this bulk buy still going ahead?

I was kinda hoping to brew a big batch of Pilsener next weekend.
Perhaps Wallace is held up with other things, can anyone here do spreads sheets? Perhaps there someone who could help Wallace out by finalizing this?

It must just be the collection of moneys and payment to Ross, organize a pick up day.

Batz

I'll do the sheet/money it if Wallace wants a hand - work at PC every day from home - can't do the pickup so Wallace will need to do that part...

Batz said:
Perhaps Wallace is held up with other things, can anyone here do spreads sheets? Perhaps there someone who could help Wallace out by finalizing this?

It must just be the collection of moneys and payment to Ross, organize a pick up day.

Batz
I could look at the spreadsheet tonight.

WOOHOOOO! yay teamwork!
I thought that this was going to end up as a March bulk buy!

I have PMed Wallace to see if he needs a hand here, we need his OK before someone jumps in but thanks to those willing to help. I can understand how circumstances change, we got hit fairly badly with the recent rains, 525 ml here and we have had at least one land slip and a lot of damage to our dam overflow.
Just as I was getting on top of things we have months of work ahead.

Batz

Latest posts

Back