Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given that there's a bulk buy on and at least half the staff will be wanting to head out to another certain event that's on I'd suggest a little earlier might be appropriate...

You want enough time to get the grain and get to Bruce's after all...

Speaking of which, is it possible to pick up on Friday? I don't have any half sacks and will be driving past on Friday, so it would be pretty easy for me to drop in, rather than drive across on a hectic Saturday.

If not, no biggie, I can do Saturday too. Just thought I would ask the question!

Speaking of which, is it possible to pick up on Friday? I don't have any half sacks and will be driving past on Friday, so it would be pretty easy for me to drop in, rather than drive across on a hectic Saturday.

If not, no biggie, I can do Saturday too. Just thought I would ask the question!

no problem - the earlier the better :)

Cheers ross

Has there been a time nominated to be at Craftbrewer?
I can't remember if there was and can't be arsed looking back through 600 posts. :rolleyes:

Campbell
Im heading there on Friday for a look and going to Mark the Grain and get it nicely sorted so Saturday can be just come and get it..... ;) It shall be all marked with the owners name and the Splits will have each persons name on it that are splitting it....
So are you guys still in a position you can bring mine to the swap?.. :unsure:

Sqyre..
We'll get it there mate.... :icon_cheers:

CB

Ok guys, all payments are in :beerbang: (except for 1)... :unsure: Thanks again guys for participating in the BB..

Bring on Saturday.... :icon_drunk:

CB

Grain is here, so guys, you can collect anytime that suits. We'll keep a running tab of any grains collected.

Cheers Ross

Grain is here, so guys, you can collect anytime that suits. We'll keep a running tab of any grains collected.

Cheers Ross

Sweet, does anyone need some Grain, unfortunately Franzibrau has pulled the pin 3 days before collection.. :angry: So there is some Grain available that needs paying for still....

:( CB

Sweet, does anyone need some Grain, unfortunately Franzibrau has pulled the pin 3 days before collection.. :angry: So there is some Grain available that needs paying for still....

To save others looking it up.. Franzibrau had ordered three Barret Burston sacks -- Pale Pils ($47 inc freight), Ale ($47) and Wheat ($53).

Tempted to "help out", but I think my 4 sacks should be enough..

Steven

:( CB

Matey, I'll take the Three sacks and find a use for them.... I'll PM ya..

Cheers

Picked up my bags today. Thanks heaps for organizing this CB, and another thanks to Ross for his help and participation. Thanks guys! I can feel an early knock off coming this arvo...

Hey guys, CB here, most of the Grain has had the owners name written on the bags and all the splits have been done, there are about 15 full sacks still unmarked. I should be there by 9am....

There are a few bags with names written on that are'nt correct aswell but will sort that when I get there...

CB

Hey guys, CB here, most of the Grain has had the owners name written on the bags and all the splits have been done, there are about 15 full sacks still unmarked. I should be there by 9am....

There are a few bags with names written on that are'nt correct aswell but will sort that when I get there...

CB

It was DKS I tell ya :rolleyes: . There was also a bag of Munich 1 which seemed to not have a home, but that was on the old list. Its got a ? scribbled on the back. Can't remember if I told you about that one.

Thanks for the grain, It was nice to meet a few of you blokes over a beer...

Adrian

Jodi thanks for organising the bulk buy, something so simple turns out to be a mission, the SAV is a happy man with his grain thanks again.
SAV...............................................

A big fat late THANKS CB!!! for organizing the BB... :icon_chickcheers:
and thanks to Sav for dropping my grain off to the swap...

Champion effort boys... :icon_cheers:

Sqyre... :party:

OK guys i am up for a new bulk buy. I would like a quick 1 pallet buy delivered and ready for pick up on the 20 feb. I'll start it and organise payment to Ross. Basically once we fill 1 pallet that is it. I will be heading to Bundy on the 21st Feb so if we have it sorted by then I can bring up the bundy orders on th same weekend. I will update the spread sheet once interest is shown. Add your name to this list if keen

1. Bradsbrew- 2 x BBAle , 1 ?? = 3 bags

2. Bonj - 1x BB Ale, 1x BB Galaxy = 2 bags

I'm keen.

3. Winkle - 1 x BB Pils, 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x TF MO = 3 bags

Latest posts

Back