Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
Hello all,

As the Title states, im not really a Piss head but would like to get a top-up of Grains to get through the Hot sweltering Summer Beer Drinking months ahead... :chug:

Its been 3 months since the Collection of the last Bulk Buy and was thinking that its 10 weeks until the Xmas Case Swap and that day/date could be a good day for collection???? And it will get it all done and dusted before the Ultra Busy Xmas/Holiday period and will ensure all have enough Grain to get through the Summer.. :party:

Due to the issues of split sacks etc, etc on Collection day, it's proposed that this buy will be for Whole Sacks Only and any splits can be organised/paid for between Brewers themselves outside of Collection day...

Ill start it off here and see how it goes....

1. Clean Brewer(3-4 sacks)

+1 on bag splitting to be done by those who want it heh.

Watching this thread and considering it.

+1 on bag splitting to be done by those who want it heh.

Watching this thread and considering it.

Just gonna leave the Topic open, no rush for anything ATM.. ;) Just a heads up...

:icon_cheers: CB

And to think that we all survived on a couple of bulk grain buys a year? HITBH did we survive?

We're breeding a nation of pissheads?

Maybe in a month or so? Although I do need a couple of 1\2 sacks soon.

TP

Edit --- just joking re the "Pisshead" CB :)

Count me in for a couple of sacks at least please CB. Piss head or not, somehow I'm running low again, and is it only 3 brief months? Feels like longer, that's for sure.
There's probably no need for a record- breaking BB, we seem to tear the fork out of it regardless. Anyway, too much is barely enough... :eek:

I will be brewing alot over the next few months & would like to get a few diferent base malts as well so I will be up for a couple.

Now, how to get them past SWMBO :blink:

Cheers

Im new to all grain brewing, so what sort of prices would i be looking at?

I will be brewing alot over the next few months & would like to get a few diferent base malts as well so I will be up for a couple.

Now, how to get them past SWMBO :blink:

Cheers

Tell her they're mine... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

I could use a few right now :rolleyes: .

Count me in for 2-3, I can sense a need for them leading up to Christmas time :)

Hey CB

I'll get 4 sacks if it happens soon enough. I'm nearly out now.

+1 for whole sacks only. I wasn't at the last pickup but it sounded a bit messy.

Cheers

Hello all,

As the Title states, im not really a Piss head but would like to get a top-up of Grains to get through the Hot sweltering Summer Beer Drinking months ahead... :chug:

Its been 3 months since the Collection of the last Bulk Buy and was thinking that its 10 weeks until the Xmas Case Swap and that day/date could be a good day for collection???? And it will get it all done and dusted before the Ultra Busy Xmas/Holiday period and will ensure all have enough Grain to get through the Summer.. :party:

Due to the issues of split sacks etc, etc on Collection day, it's proposed that this buy will be for Whole Sacks Only and any splits can be organised/paid for between Brewers themselves outside of Collection day...

Ill start it off here and see how it goes....

1. Clean Brewer(3-4 sacks)
Do we want to start adding what we want.
1. Clean Brewer
2. Bradsbrew 2 x BB Ale, 1 x Vienna

Latest posts

Back