Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks again CB for organising this, was interesting to see some faces from AHB.

Must say I felt a little out of place, lots of in-jokes as such, but I'm sure as I get my brews going i'll become more involved in the scene.

Given a massive bunch of boozers and massive amounts of grain I think we didnt have too many mishaps in getting people's orders right.

One thing that I will say, next time guys, if you want to do splits, you should be splitting them yourself.. poor joe (was it?) was stuck out on bucket duty for ages :)

sera

One thing that I will say, next time guys, if you want to do splits, you should be splitting them yourself.. poor joe (was it?) was stuck out on bucket duty for ages :)
sera

Lol, that used to be me... :lol:

again, thanks CB for all your effort :icon_cheers:

thanks to Paul and his wife for dropping in today with the Bundy grain delivery :icon_cheers:

also good to finally have some HB aficionados around for a beer, AndrewQld and QldKev (and wives) :beer:

loved that CDA & TTL Andrew btw B)

cheers
Yard

Yep, thanks CB for the organizing and putting up with all the plan changing, Thanks to Paul and Mrs Paul for the long grain delivery, and Thanks to Mr and Mrs Yardy for the very pleasant afternoon, loved the Schwartzbier and the AIPA.
Loved the Geese to. Where's the Goats???

Andrew

Thanks to Mr and Mrs Yardy for the very pleasant afternoon, loved the Schwartzbier and the AIPA.

Loved the Geese to. Where's the Goats???

Andrew

our pleasure :icon_cheers:

bloody goats....
she's lookin in the classified goat pages as we speak :lol:

cheers

our pleasure :icon_cheers:

bloody goats....
she's lookin in the classified goat pages as we speak :lol:

cheers

Don't have goats mate, been there done that.

Batz

nah mate i'm not gunna, if she wants goats she''ll have to run off with Andrew.

I hope he comes back......

Yep, thanks to yardy and wife for the hosting of today, the Schwartzbier was really nice. Thanks to Paul and wife for dropping the grain of. Goats, Goats, what windscreen wipers? And thanks to CB for org'ing the bulk buy, without you none of this would have happened. Will have to get to HB for an ale or few.

QldKev

Home safe from an very enjoyable (and long) weekend, No probs at all with the grain guys, was good to catch up. Yardy that schwartzbier was nice, very nice. Only a 3 hour trip from your gate to mine so I would reckon I will be back

Paul

Glad to see Chap Chap and CB got an invite? :ph34r:

You thinking that too?

pissed_off.jpg

Yep thanks to CB for organising the grain. Sorry Joe would have helped with more splits but the assistant brewer was being a handful, and thanks to Mrs PW350 for watching her. Grain was put to work this arvo. Chap Chap will catch up with you regarding the aromatic.

Cheers Brad

Yardy that schwartzbier was nice, very nice. Only a 3 hour trip from your gate to mine so I would reckon I will be back

Paul
good to see you got home safe, you & the family are welcome any time mate :icon_cheers:

Dave

Thanks mightily, Clean Brewer for coordinating the bulk buy. And thanks Ross for the tasty brews - love the shop! I'm terrible with names, but whoever it was that gave me that great stout just before I left - Cheers! Hope everyone can make it to the X-mas case swap at Sqyres so we can all get acquainted once again!

Cheer - Snow.

Andrew is on the gate, $30.00 a head, drop in anytime...

Ha, love it. You'll go broke with me vetting the entrants Yardy, besides Batz has to get a free pass, he's the Guru of brewdays in Qld so definitely no charge ;) CB gets honorary entry for the hard work on the bulk buy, and Chappo gets free entry as well, because he's Chappo.

Andrew

Thanks again to all involved with the bulk buy, especially CB for organsising, Chappo for co-organising and Ross for his hospitality once again. Twas good to see some of you again; winkle, Tidal Pete and it was good to meet some new faces Incider, Snow, Brown Dog, Bradsbrew, Joe and anyone else i may have missed. Will hopefully try and join you for this years xmas case swap!!

Cheers again

Back