Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can go onto the next list if need be, ive still got 65kg grain.. ;)

Cheers

Ok,

I have gone back through the posts & have compiled a list of all those who want their grain deferred to the second pallet (Including Browndog who is pulling out completely).

Batz - 1 x BB Galaxy
Ecosse - 1 x Maris Otter Floor Malted
Sully - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x BB Pilsener Pale, 1/2 Vienna (with MattC), 1/2 Carared (with Sqyre if he doesnt get it this round.
Browndog - 3 sacks ----- pulled out completely
Bradsbrew - 1 x BB Ale, 1\2 x W.Vienna (Halves with Cram)
Kram - 1\2 W. vienna (Halves with Bredsbrew)
BribieG - 2 x Maris Otter (Floor malted)
And perhaps MattC (1 x Maris Otter floor Malted, 1 x BB Pilsener, 1\2 BB Wheat with Winkle, 1\2 W Vienna with Sully) as Sully has deferred but Winkle has not (ATM)

That is the best I can do ATM Sqyre & sorry clean brewer but we are well over the 9 sacks required to start the second pallet.
Somone will have to go back onto the original pallet.

Sorry if I have missed anyone out. :(
AAGHH! This is driving me nuts in the middle of a brewday :p

TP :beer:

Ok,

I have gone back through the posts & have compiled a list of all those who want their grain deferred to the second pallet (Including Browndog who is pulling out completely).

That is the best I can do ATM Sqyre & sorry clean brewer but we are well over the 9 sacks required to start the second pallet.

I'd rather stay in since I've got sweet FA at the moment.

I'll have a steak sandwich please Pete,no beetroot

Batz

Batz - 1 x BB Galaxy
Ecosse - 1 x Maris Otter Floor Malted
Sully - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x BB Pilsener Pale, 1/2 Vienna (with MattC), 1/2 Carared (with Sqyre if he doesnt get it this round.
Browndog - 3 sacks ----- pulled out completely
Bradsbrew - 1 x BB Ale, 1\2 x W.Vienna (Halves with Cram)
Cram - 1\2 W. vienna (Halves with Bredsbrew)
BribieG - 2 x Maris Otter (Floor malted)
And perhaps MattC (1 x Maris Otter floor Malted, 1 x BB Pilsener, 1\2 BB Wheat with Winkle, 1\2 W Vienna with Sully) as Sully has deferred but Winkle has not (ATM)
NickB - 1 x BB Ale, 1/2 Vienna (split with TurkeyHeadBrewing)

Ok,

Thanks for doing all that TP, seeing that winkle wants to stay in and you need someone else to go back into the original order I will do that. As far as my half sack with sully perhaps ther are 3 options 1. sully and I ditch our combined order, 2. We split the sack and sully can pick it up whith the rest of his order in a few weeks (if Ross doesnt mind storing half a sack?) 3. I had a third option but I just bloody forgot it.

It does appear to be a bit confusing at present, however just to reiterate my flexibility on the whole matter. If you need me to drop out of the first order, go back in the first order, or ditch one of my half sacks, just let me know, im easy. I am trying to help but feel I may have confused things further. Apologies if i have :(

Thats no worries, im happy either way..

Let me see, that means ill have 100kg of Malt?? Plenty of All Grains gonna be brewed and drank this year.. :chug: That will probably do me for quite a while.. :beerbang:

I'd rather stay in since I've got sweet FA at the moment.

Perry,

I am just trying to update this.
Might be best to sort it out with Sqyre & your co-splitters?
See you tomorrow. :party:

PS --- Just saw your post Matt. I reckon that you're best to sort it out with Sqyre & the other two via PM & arrange things so you don't have to make two trips mate.
That would be a PITA. :)

Pete.

So...........................................

Who wants to take over the Bulk Buy?? :huh:
now that i've turned it into a shitfight...
as i wont be getting any grain at all...
Things have turned grim in the Finance dept. for me and there is no point stocking up on grain when i cant afford to put petrol in the car.
I'm more than happy to get the spreadsheet/s up to date for whoever wants it but basically.. i'm out.

Sorry boys, looks like i f*cked this one up.. <_<

Sqyre... :(

So...........................................

Who wants to take over the Bulk Buy?? now that i've turned it into a shitfight...
as i wont be getting any grain at all...
Things have turned grim in the Finance dept. for me and there is no point stocking up on grain when i cant afford to put petrol in the car.
I'm more than happy to get the spreadsheet/s up to date for whoever wants it but basically.. i'm out.

Sorry boys, looks like i f*cked this one up..
Sqyre...

Sqyre,

Hope you haven't taken offence at my efforts to be of help here? :( There's definitely no shitfight here mate.
There is no way that you are to blame for anything & FWIW I reckon that the easy way out of this is to keep the bulk buy going up to the cut-off point of 72 sacks (2 pallets) no matter how long it takes.
Get real Brucy! We need you mate. :beerbang: :p Who else can organise a bulk buy like you? . You Are The One Old Son.

"It does appear to be a bit confusing at present, ......................."

Please dont think this comment was aimed at you Sqyre, i wouldnt even know where to start to organise something like this. I am just happy to be included!

Who's this Cram fella TP :huh: and why is he stealing my Vienna?

I just wanna say that i'm not cranky or pissed at anyone or anything.. :)
Renae handed me a mess of Bills this arvo and i just dont have $$$ to buy grain anymore...
And i have a couple of bags of grain out in the shed i was just going to stock up some more on a couple that are getting low..

I feel like i'm the captain jumpin ship because i put my hand up to run it.. thats the only thing that i'm concerned about.
Like i said i can fix the spreadsheets up so the first pallet can be ready to go...
If someone can except payments and pass on to Ross. and keep an eye on the 2nd pallet and do the same when its done...That would great. ;)

Cheers Sqyre.. :)

Thanks for doing all that TP, seeing that winkle wants to stay in and you need someone else to go back into the original order I will do that. As far as my half sack with sully perhaps ther are 3 options 1. sully and I ditch our combined order, 2. We split the sack and sully can pick it up whith the rest of his order in a few weeks (if Ross doesnt mind storing half a sack?) 3. I had a third option but I just bloody forgot it.

It does appear to be a bit confusing at present, however just to reiterate my flexibility on the whole matter. If you need me to drop out of the first order, go back in the first order, or ditch one of my half sacks, just let me know, im easy. I am trying to help but feel I may have confused things further. Apologies if i have :(

Matt, you give the definitive answer if you are staying or going and I will still go along with the half sack if you want it. I always need an excuse to go to the shop ;) so picking up is not an issue. I've spent waaaay too much on the brewery gear <_< and friggin builder hasnt given me a cheque :angry: sofunds are a bit low for the moment.

EDIT: I would still like the 1/2 Carared if it will fit and if anyone else wants the other half now that Sqyres out.

PS: Kudos to Sqyre for thus so far...

Cheers

Sully

Matt, you give the definitive answer if you are staying or going and I will still go along with the half sack if you want it. I always need an excuse to go to the shop ;) so picking up is not an issue. I've spent waaaay too much on the brewery gear <_< and friggin builder hasnt given me a cheque :angry: sofunds are a bit low for the moment.

EDIT: I would still like the 1/2 Carared if it will fit and if anyone else wants the other half now that Sqyres out.

PS: Kudos to Sqyre for thus so far...

Cheers

Sully

I will comit to the first buy please!

I just wanna say that i'm not cranky or pissed at anyone or anything.. :)

Cheers Sqyre.. :)

You are so. and your pissed and cranky at Tidalpete.

Batz

How about we start again from scratch and once we reach 36 sacks, lock down the order?

First in best dressed and the ones who miss out can jump in on the next bulk buy.

Just my thoughts on the current situation.

Sounds like the easiest thing to do but someone needs to run it since Sqyre is out.

Im out as well since Im going to pay the extra $8 and support my club with the 5% CB gives them.

Back