Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: I am usually the first one to pick up on the innuendo, i'm losing my touch.

I have received most of the payments, the last one should be in there in the morning. Thanks everyone for your prompt payment.

I have transferred the funds to Ross.

Thank you TH, great work from start to finnish :beerbang:

I'm bringing a bottle along on Sat for your enjoyment, see you then.

Cheers,

TS

Picked up my grains and mill today :icon_chickcheers: Thanks again Turkey and special thanks to Ross who really looked after me with the Mill, great, trusted guys to deal with and give a lot of helpful advice - top notch outfit.

Cheers Dave.

I'm stuck at work till 1530 but I'll be down that way on Monday. OK to pick up then?

Campbell

Campbell - I will be here unless something unforseen arises - but ring first as officially closed Mondays.

Cheers ross 38412600

Thanks to Turkey and Ross for organising the bulk buy, it was much appreciated!!

Thanks to Winkle for his samples, very nice!

Thanks to Tidal Pete for doing the splits (not the leg variety of course)

It was great to finally meet some of you guys and hope to catch up in the not too distant future!!

Cheers

Thanks to Turkey and Ross for organising the bulk buy, it was much appreciated!!

Thanks to Winkle for his samples, very nice!

Thanks to Tidal Pete for doing the splits (not the leg variety of course)

It was great to finally meet some of you guys and hope to catch up in the not too distant future!!

Cheers

Thanks mate, but the samples weren't that good. The Acerola Pale Ale was over a year old (hence stuff-all fruit flavour) and not the star bright, fruity, current batch I'd meant to bring. At least the christmas ale was drinkable.

edit splking

Thanks mate, but the samples weren't that good. The Acerola Pale Ale was over a year old (hence stuff-all fruit flavour) and not the star bright, fruity, current batch I'd meant to bring. At least the christmas ale was drinkable.

edit splking

That christmas ale was top notch, any chance of a recipe? I've always planned on doing one of them, could be good for xmas in July if i put it down soon.

Back